Sign in to follow this  
Tansen

LR Knife Fight Interesting

Obviously you need a mic the way this works for this LR is you can request

A. Mortal Kombat

You two stand about 3 seconds apart from each other and walk in a circular pattern opposite to your opponent. When it finishes the last verse in test your might, usually when the song picks up, YOU FIGHT!

Song can also be substituted with Amok Time From Star Trek, you know the spock vs shatner scene with all the Dun dun dun dun dun nan dun dun, dun dun dun dun, dun DUN dun DUN. I've even thrown in some uptown girl in there at some point.

Pioneered by me and novacaine

Guest Waffle

So it's just a knife fight with music in the background?

Guest rw.Sentenced

Its just a knife fight with music. Its so overdone.

you know the spock vs shatner scene with all the Dun dun dun dun dun nan dun dun, dun dun dun dun, dun DUN dun DUN.

goddddd yessss. (( I feel like such a nerd for knowing exactly the song you mean without looking it up ))

practically though | if you have the sfx, then sure it'd be cool. but i can see it getting old fast, so just space the time out when you do it ... otherwise <3

Ive witnessed epic mortal kombat knife fight scenes from my *DEAD* spec, but sadly have never been able to take place in a kombat. Usually I forget about asking.

It is soooo fucking funny and awesome at the same time to see. Brings back memories... (Sega Genesis)