Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

Attention Seeking Disorder?

I was just disgusted at the fact that some people legitimatlly cared about a some girl on the internet.
For those of you that don't know Jenn and I were pretty good friends.

I think someone is a little upset over the Jenn thing and refuses to ever listen to a girl on the internet ever again.

Samm, I never really talk to you, but if what you're saying is true and you're looking for help, you'd be surprised at what your parents will help you with. Even if you go to them, and don't tell them everything, but tell them you could really use the help, they could set you up with counseling and things can go from there.

Guest Fohacidal
I believe they're giving attention to Samm to show off they're psychological chops because they haven't had many opportunities to practice 'psychology'.

I wish I could wrap this in irony tags but then it wouldnt come out as a quote D:

Honestly I think everyone that takes this post seriously is just trolling themselves. Just read every single post by chosenone and you can walk past this topic like you do every other topic sammy makes that nobody cares about.

Also, just gonna requote myself and leave this out here. If Junzou and Chosen debunking this several times isnt enough for you guys well then whatever, keep buying it.

I wish I could wrap this in irony tags but then it wouldnt come out as a quote D:

Also, just gonna requote myself and leave this out here. If Junzou and Chosen debunking this several times isnt enough for you guys well then whatever, keep buying it.

How you want me to prove it asshole?

Guest Fohacidal
How you want me to prove it asshole?

You talk to the people that gave birth to you, or an actual doctor. Not a community of semi-anonymous sex deprived know nothings on the internet who spend at least 75% of their day playing video games. Seriously, get the fuck out of here and actually talk to your parents if its a problem.

Or post pics

You talk to the people that gave birth to you, or an actual doctor. Not a community of semi-anonymous sex deprived know nothings on the internet who spend at least 75% of their day playing video games. Seriously, get the fuck out of here and actually talk to your parents if its a problem.

Or post pics

I'll talk to my parents about it, happy?

Actually, yes. That's what some of us are suggesting you do; they can find you a doctor/therapist to properly identify the problem. Talk to them, treat your problem seriously, and they should do the same.

Guest Fohacidal

Youd be surprised how far common sense can get you in the world.

don't worry hairy, i won't take the high road.

junezoe you're obese, nice mac'n'cheese snitch.

As much of a cool guy Junzou is, I can't help but think of something along the lines of Tons of Junzou or Tons of Funzou whenever I read his posts.

Go to a therapist.... and good fucking luck.

The last interaction had with one, when I was around 14, wanted to lock me in juvenile hall for rough housing with my brothers. Therapists can drop off the face of the planet and I for one would not miss them.

Go to a therapist.... and good fucking luck.

The last interaction had with one, when I was around 14, wanted to lock me in juvenile hall for rough housing with my brothers. Therapists can drop off the face of the planet and I for one would not miss them.

Pretty sure he had a good reason and obviously we're going to get a biased, one-sided story from you, so forgive me if I take your opinion with a grain of salt.

Pretty sure he had a good reason and obviously we're going to get a biased, one-sided story from you, so forgive me if I take your opinion with a grain of salt.

Says the therapist-to-be.

See a therapist, or deal with your problems like everyone else does; don't deal with them at all.

When it comes down to it, you aren't properly motivated to get help(if you need it or not). Compare it to any other addiction, like drugs! You aren't going to get help until you are in A LOT of trouble.

Now that thurrs sum grate advisse!

I was going for truth, because it is. Everyone is guilty of knowing that they have problems, and not doing a damn thing to try and stop it or help themselves; all talk, no action.

I was going for truth, because it is. Everyone is guilty of knowing that they have problems, and not doing a damn thing to try and stop it or help themselves; all talk, no action.

Well I want this to stop, so I'm going to talk with my parents sometime within the next week.

Guest Fohacidal
Well I want this to stop, so I'm going to talk with my parents sometime within the next week.

Why the fuck havent you done this 2 days ago?

Good for you, and good luck. Dont feel bad if you dont go through with it. I said earlier, you may not have the proper motivation.

Why the fuck havent you done this 2 days ago?

We are all in a hotel room in Boston and I have an exciting weekend planned out, I'd just like to not have to deal with that until after. Happy?

Guest Fohacidal
We are all in a hotel room in Boston and I have an exciting weekend planned out, I'd just like to not have to deal with that until after. Happy?

How you can manage to have an "exciting weekend" with the symptons youve listed is beyond me. Its almost as if you are TRYING to tell us "guys just keep giving me attention please! I even had to make this attention disorder thread just to receive more of it!"

I really dont get it

This reminded me of a Paramore song. :>

Give me attention

I need it now

Too much distance

To measure it out, out loud

Tracing patterns across a personal map

And making pictures where the lines overlap

Where the lines overlap

How you can manage to have an "exciting weekend" with the symptons youve listed is beyond me. Its almost as if you are TRYING to tell us "guys just keep giving me attention please! I even had to make this attention disorder thread just to receive more of it!"

I really dont get it

I've been dealing with these symptoms for years, they are just escalating. I'm really good at being happy, and if you must know tomorrow I have a date with the guy I like and Saturday I'm going on a mini-roadtrip with my best friend. So honestly, just shut the fuck up because you are not helping anyone.