Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

Attention Seeking Disorder?

wow maybe you're teenage girl

l2puberty

Yea but I lost my tight group of friends because they said I like attention too much... this happened twice and it sucks.

Guest formerlyaeth
You could always try other things to get attention. Like, color your hair crazy colors or something. o.o

irony

I am also not insulting Junzou or ChosenOne, I believe they're giving attention to Samm to show off they're psychological chops because they haven't had many opportunities to practice 'psychology'. I'm talking about the people that think they have connected to her on some emotional level because they sat in vent and listened to her cry for a while.

You do understand that I may as well delete this thread so we all don't "give attention to Samm" since we're discussing her issue, which in turn is only "feeding" something you think is being fed, right?

She's here asking for opinions and some help. Again, you want to be a wiseass, take it elsewhere and let people who have some ideas and opinions state them.

Guest formerlyaeth
Yea but I lost my tight group of friends because they said I like attention too much... this happened twice and it sucks.

l2high school

Where the fuck are you getting the rich neighborhood thing from? I'm sort of confused of the other part of the message you are trying to convey, but I can tell you that I hate this part of me (attention-seeking) and I want to fix it. Trying to be a better person here... no need to be a dick.

The rich neighborhood came from seeing pictures of your house. It also may surprise you but I don't hate you Samm. I'm just presenting the facts as I see it.

Just because you admitted to cutting/crying for attention won't change the fact that you did it. I'm just looking at what the cold hard facts are and presenting them. I did this with Jenn Willy and now I'm doing it with you.

The only way you could have convinced me that your not a cold emotionless girl was if you hadn't made this thread at all and went to your parents for help. Your sick and you need help, and if you want help your going to have to face who you are and what you did for something that's irrelevant.

I am also not insulting Junzou or ChosenOne, I believe they're giving attention to Samm to show off they're psychological chops because they haven't had many opportunities to practice 'psychology'.

lolz

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/member.php?u=3872

lolz

Gee, I hope I get a chance to practice "psychology"

You could always try other things to get attention. Like, color your hair crazy colors or something. o.o

But I don't want to want attention :( I want to be happy with myself the way I am and not need that.

l2high school

... true.

The rich neighborhood came from seeing pictures of your house. It also may surprise you but I don't hate you Samm. I'm just presenting the facts as I see it.

Just because you admitted to cutting/crying for attention won't change the fact that you did it. I'm just looking at what the cold hard facts are and presenting them. I did this with Jenn Willy and now I'm doing it with you.

The only way you could have convinced me that your not a cold emotionless girl was if you hadn't made this thread at all and went to your parents for help. Your sick and you need help, and if you want help your going to have to face who you are and what you did for something that's irrelevant.

I was just looking for a little guidance. I knew that by creating this thread wouldn't solve my problems, but maybe give me a push in the right direction, SUCH AS talking to my parents about it, which I will do.

You do understand that I may as well delete this thread so we all don't "give attention to Samm" since we're discussing her issue, which in turn is only "feeding" something you think is being fed, right?

She's here asking for opinions and some help. Again, you want to be a wiseass, take it elsewhere and let people who have some ideas and opinions state them.

I do have an idea and an opinion and I stated them. What I presented is what I believe to be true. Your used to dealing with sarcastic trolls on the internet. All I do is sling the truth, as I see it, no matter what I say.

I have not demanded that you delete this thread, please don't try to project your silly ideas onto me. The real problem is that you disagree with what I have to say and your talking a hard stance on me because you call it trolling.

I WILL REPEAT IN CAPITAL LETTERS TO EMPHASIZE - I AM JUST TELLING THE TRUTH AS I BELIEVE IT TO BE. STOP CALLING ME A LIAR ITS ANNOYING.

But I don't want to want attention :( I want to be happy with myself the way I am and not need that.

... true.

I was just looking for a little guidance. I knew that by creating this thread wouldn't solve my problems, but maybe give me a push in the right direction, SUCH AS talking to my parents about it, which I will do.

Telling your parents is the best thing you could do for yourself Samm. It's also a good thing to say if you wanted to get the attention off yourself and end this thread because I'm more right than anyone's ever been before.

Either one could be true and no one will know the truth because its the internet and you can take that to your advantage if you wanted to Samnm. ;)

I do have an idea and an opinion and I stated them. What I presented is what I believe to be true. Your used to dealing with sarcastic trolls on the internet. All I do is sling the truth, as I see it, no matter what I say.

I don't mind truth, but in my eyes, the way you presented that infracted post comes off as an insult to a few that want to help in some way.

I have not demanded that you delete this thread, please don't try to project your silly ideas onto me. The real problem is that you disagree with what I have to say and your talking a hard stance on me because you call it trolling.

I never said you demanded it, I'm simply stating the flaw in logic. This whole thing technically is attention to Samm, thus it shouldn't happen since we're apparently feeding her 'want' for attention.

And again, you can easily say your peace about this but keep it to her, and not insulting the others who are giving their insight.

I WILL REPEAT IN CAPITAL LETTERS TO EMPHASIZE - I AM JUST TELLING THE TRUTH AS I BELIEVE IT TO BE. STOP CALLING ME A LIAR ITS ANNOYING.

Didn't say you were lying. Just saying the way you present your truth and all is more of an insult IMO than a constructive way.

The first step was admitting to yourself you have a problem so that's good!

You definitely need to like yourself first and realize who you are as a person, and don't go chasing after what other traits your peers might have cuz that's not you. Be secure with yourself, then like you said, talk to your parents about it and go from there. :)

I don't mind truth, but in my eyes, the way you presented it comes off as an insult to a few that want to help in some way.

Pussy footing around these subjects gets you nowhere.

I never said you demanded it, I'm simply stating the flaw in logic. This whole thing technically is attention to Samm, thus it shouldn't happen since we're apparently feeding her 'want' for attention.

You are right but that's only if I actually cared what happens to Samm. If you notice in my posts I give some advice to make her a better attention whore.

And again, you can easily say your peace about this but keep it to her, and not insulting the others who are giving their insight.

I never insulted anyone in this thread beside you Oracion. I was just disgusted at the fact that some people legitimatlly cared about a some girl on the internet.

Didn't say you were lying. Just saying the way you present your truth and all is more of an insult IMO than a constructive way.

Pussy footing around these subjects gets you nowhere. Weird I think I experienced some Deja Vu.

Guest Waffle

Go go psychiatrist and psychologist.

Pussy footing around these subjects gets you nowhere.

Funny, I thought the same thing for you.

Anyway, I'm done with your argument. We're obviously not getting anywhere on either side. I'll just hope Samm gets the help she needs.

Funny, I thought the same thing for you.

Anyway, I'm done with your argument. We're obviously not getting anywhere on either side. I'll just hope Samm gets the help she needs.

Do I have to tell them about the cutting and false-abuse... shit-

Do I have to tell them about the cutting and false-abuse... shit-

Look, if you're really going to go through with it, you best tell all. Hiding stuff from them isn't going to help you.

Guest Waffle

I have five dollars that say she won't tell everything!

Look, if you're really going to go through with it, you best tell all. Hiding stuff from them isn't going to help you.

Agreed, if you don't tell them everything then your in a sense, deeming those things ok.

Cause what they don't know they can't help you with.

Your just really proud of what you've accomplished, so you just gotta share it with everyone. I didn't want to say that b/c it might have been too far.

Well, you made the smartass comment. Do your research before you troll someone.

people that think they're are schooled in psychology, because they took 1 class in it, will rush to tell you their ideas.
also since chosen0ne is so baffled at the idea of a cutter that's an extrovert

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_disorder

</irony>

Those two factors are not required in people with borderline. As the wiki page explains under causes

She wasn't getting into fist fights because she was being raised in a rich neighborhood where any sort of fighting is not tolerated. Because Samm , "feels empty", she has no real self image, the only part of her identity that she can grasp is that she is a girl, so she puts on the mask of being a girl with a lot of overflowing emotions.

The cutting, the lying, and the crying are all just tools to invoke an emotional response. this is all done so Samm can experience a fleet feeling of accomplishment with the knowledge that she duped you.

People with BPD are incredibly emotionally unstable. If she can carry on a normal life, without being treated, and without her friends or family noticing emotional irregularity, it's HIGHLY unlikely that she has BPD.

Those afflicted with BPD also tend to have a large number of very short, but very intense interpersonal relationships-- we can joke about Samm being a whore all we want, but the reality is she is not sleeping with two guys every month.

Her cuts, I assume, weren't suicide attempts.

It's funny seeing you trying to diagnose someone from a wiki page.

I believe they're giving attention to Samm to show off they're psychological chops because they haven't had many opportunities to practice 'psychology'.

Uh, no. Believe it or not, some people actually try to help others when they ask for it :rolleyes:

I can believe you're a bitter person because of the fact that you're queer and society gives you shit about it, but it doesn't make it true.

Unless shes experiencing pre-onset symptoms and is just really confused as to what is happening to her.

EDIT: I also take the high road with the insults I don't need to belittle someones pride to make a convincing argument

Unless shes experiencing pre-onset symptoms and is just really confused as to what is happening to her.

EDIT: I also take the high road with the insults I don't need to belittle someones pride to make a convincing argument

don't worry hairy, i won't take the high road.

junezoe you're obese, nice mac'n'cheese snitch.