Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

Attention Seeking Disorder?

I think you should find something that interests you a lot.

Do something outdoors that you love to do.

- shopping.

- hanging out with friends.

- texting.

- talking to friends on the phone.

Just do stuff that will simply give you a distraction to your disorder.

Guest formerlyaeth
:cool: Okay first things first... Stop lieing... That will only end your life faster.. (alse you want to do that then go ahead lie more) Cutting you self... Does it give u pleasure wen u do it? And bragging is okay to an instent. And crying can because of cold air.. it makes eyes water. But dont lie... not cool :cool:

i love this guy

jiggily boobs for prezz

Samm IS NOT a cutter

I have... only like 3 times and only two people besides you guys knew about it. But it didn't make me feel better really, I'm still not sure why I did it. I liked getting the attention from the people who I told... and it made me feel more real. I don't know.

But anyways, maybe this is me going and wanting attention, because I don't really know how that works, but I DO know that I want to stop it.

I laugh at autistic kids. One of them jacked off in class.

A drop out I knew in high school managed to pull that off in science class and we sit in rectangular tables in rows your neighbour up to like 3 tables away can see what your doing. He managed to pull it off it was crazy how nobody noticed him.

I have... only like 3 times and only two people besides you guys knew about it. But it didn't make me feel better really, I'm still not sure why I did it. I liked getting the attention from the people who I told... and it made me feel more real. I don't know.

But anyways, maybe this is me going and wanting attention, because I don't really know how that works, but I DO know that I want to stop it.

Most cutters are introverts and don’t admit it publicly. This is the opposite of your “online personality”. You could be a different person in RL. Where do you cut yourself and who has seen your cuts?

Most cutters are introverts and don’t admit it publicly. This is the opposite of your “online personalityâ€. You could be a different person in RL. Where do you cut yourself and who has seen your cuts?

I'm an extrovert completely in person as well. But the wrists and my upper arms. The guy I'm like with has seen it, along with my friend Greg. Oh and my friend Moliver and my friend Carrie now that I think of it, but only because she told me she did- Not my best friend though. If she knew, it'd ruin me.

I'm an extrovert completely in person as well. But the wrists and my upper arms. The guy I'm like with has seen it, along with my friend Greg. Oh and my friend Moliver and my friend Carrie now that I think of it, but only because she told me she did- Not my best friend though. If she knew, it'd ruin me.

Your cuts are too visible to fit the pathology of a cutter. Plus you're an extrovert.... maybe you're the exception to the rule. I could be wrong; however the fact that you tried it 3 times and felt no enjoyment all 3 times indicates that you have no drive to cut. This is also inconsistent with the pathology of a cutter.

This baffles me. If this is true you need a neurology consult. This is beyond regular clinical psych territory.

Your cuts are too visible to fit the pathology of a cutter. Plus you're an extrovert.... maybe you're the exception to the rule. I could be wrong; however the fact that you tried it 3 times and felt no enjoyment all 3 times indicates that you have no drive to cut. This is also inconsistent with the pathology of a cutter.

This baffles me. If this is true you need a neurology consult. This is beyond regular clinical psych territory.

I think I did it so others feel sympathy for me... not really for myself. Bleh I don't know :(

LOL ITS WORKING. Samm you have discovered a new technique to getting attention!!!

Congratulations, now all you have to say is "I think I have a mental problem" and people that think they're are schooled in psychology, because they took 1 class in it, will rush to tell you their ideas.

SUPER BONUS!!!!!! Because they are talking to you about what they think is wrong with you they will constantly bring up events that included you! This will only feed your ego and make you believe your a super smart attention whore.

Junzou and ChosenOne have fallen for the trap

LOL infraction for flaming oracian, that post had zero malicious intent. I legitimately think its funny that Samm has all you guys fooled into giving her attention. The exuberant tone of my words were merely due to my sheer amazement at the sight of Samm's accomplishment.

Considering she's kinda asking for ways to get over it and explaining her problem, if people offer advice, it doesn't mean they're warped or anything. They can explain their side, so don't be an ass about it.
and there is another white knight in Samm's legion of internet defenders. If you just step back and analyze the situation, you'll realize that your being retarded. You've made the choice to care about a girl that pretends to cry to get attention and spells her name with two m's.

If you told your friends about this they would think you were a desperate loser. They're right too if you somehow believe that giving a girl more attention, because she's a girl on the internet, will get you mind blowing sexual favors. The most you'll get are pics of tits, but I don't see how that merits any fanfare since the internet is filled with naked women better looking than Samm. Samm will do anything for internet drama and I refuse to have anything to do with it.

The Jenn Willy Dupe was enough internet shame and stupidity for me and this entire community. Don't let another evil female start more stupid shit just because you know for a fact she isn't fat, ugly or both.

In Conclusion,

THIS IS NOT A TROLL/FLAME POST BUT MERELY A FACTUAL BREAKDOWN OF WHY LONELY BOYS ARE EASY TO MANIPULATE AND WHY SELF-ABSORBED GIRLS WILL DO ANYTHING FOR SOME INTERNET ATTENTION.

inb4 I told you so

also since chosen0ne is so baffled at the idea of a cutter that's an extrovert

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_disorder

Um, unless she gets in fists fights and was sexually abused by her father....this is a no

EDIT: They don't teach wiki diagnostics at my residency, so you have me at a disadvantage….. //sarcasm//

Yea Nipon, I'm not expecting you to believe me seeing as I stated that I'm pretty much a compulsive lier, but I don't want "Internet attention"... I want help.

Then do not come on the internet.

Sit down with your parents and get some counseling or whatever measure you have to take.

I'm embarrassed... My parents see me as not having any problems like this and I'm pretty sure they don't care enough to sit down with me. Ahh hell, I'll try it on like Sunday.

I just figured why not post it in the forums, maybe it could be of help.

I know nothing, but say alot.

Really don't care what you think. You're being a wiseass and semi-insulting Junzou and Chosen for discussing this issue with her. Don't see how that's wrong, or deserves to be picked at.

Not sure how I can "white knight" someone I don't talk with, and have also given infractions and other warnings before to her. If you want to use it as a talking point, go for it, but stay on topic and stop being a tool.

Now, moving on, as Howard stated before Samm, you probably should get into some personal counseling up there and start discussing it with the family and such. You'll get more results in the end, I'd say.

Um, unless she gets in fists fights and was sexually abused by her father....this is a no

Those two factors are not required in people with borderline. As the wiki page explains under causes

As with other mental disorders, the causes of BPD are complex and unknown

She wasn't getting into fist fights because she was being raised in a rich neighborhood where any sort of fighting is not tolerated. Because Samm , "feels empty", she has no real self image, the only part of her identity that she can grasp is that she is a girl, so she puts on the mask of being a girl with a lot of overflowing emotions.

The cutting, the lying, and the crying are all just tools to invoke an emotional response. this is all done so Samm can experience a fleet feeling of accomplishment with the knowledge that she duped you.

Really don't care what you think. You're being a wiseass and semi-insulting Junzou and Chosen for discussing this issue with her. Don't see how that's wrong, or deserves to be picked at.

Not sure how I can "white knight" someone I don't talk with, and have also given infractions and other warnings before to her. If you want to use it as a talking point, go for it, but stay on topic and stop being a tool.

Now, moving on, as Howard stated before Samm, you probably should get into some personal counseling up there and start discussing it with the family and such. You'll get more results in the end, I'd say.

Okay thank you, I'll talk to my parents about it sometime in the next week. I'll let you know how it goes.

I'm embarrassed... My parents see me as not having any problems like this

If your parents are smart, they know you have these problems. Women are fuckin nuts. Totally run by emotion and little logic. I do not want daughters.

She wasn't getting into fist fights because she was being raised in a rich neighborhood where any sort of fighting is not tolerated. Because Samm , "feels empty", she has no real self image, the only part of her identity that she can grasp is that she is a girl, so she puts on the mask of being a girl with a lot of overflowing emotions.

The cutting, the lying, and the crying are all just tools to invoke an emotional response. this is all done so Samm can experience a fleet feeling of accomplishment with the knowledge that she duped you.

Where the fuck are you getting the rich neighborhood thing from? I'm sort of confused of the other part of the message you are trying to convey, but I can tell you that I hate this part of me (attention-seeking) and I want to fix it. Trying to be a better person here... no need to be a dick.

Oracian you might not understand that people with a vocabulary over 50 words like to use it. You read my text and assume I'm being facetious but this is how I communicate with the world. All my sprinkled insults are only there to help people see the ridiculousness of their actions.

I am also not insulting Junzou or ChosenOne, I believe they're giving attention to Samm to show off they're psychological chops because they haven't had many opportunities to practice 'psychology'. I'm talking about the people that think they have connected to her on some emotional level because they sat in vent and listened to her cry for a while.

Guest formerlyaeth
Yea I know. I have like no self confidence, and getting attention makes me feel better about myself.

wow maybe you're teenage girl

l2puberty

Oracian you might not understand that people with a vocabulary over 50 words like to use it. You read my text and assume I'm being facetious but this is how I communicate with the world. All my sprinkled insults are only there to help people see the ridiculousness of their actions.

I am also not insulting Junzou or ChosenOne, I believe they're giving attention to Samm to show off they're psychological chops because they haven't had many opportunities to practice 'psychology'. I'm talking about the people that think they have connected to her on some emotional level because they sat in vent and listened to her cry for a while.

THEY ARE TRYING TO HELP ME BECAUSE I ASKED FOR IT. Now please, get over it and move on.

And FYI, I don't go into vent and 'cry'... ever.