Sign in to follow this  
Fiasco

Bagel Bros '010

Hello folks of sG,

This is Fiasco. I am using my brilliant campaigning skills to promote Madbagel. You see, Madbagel here has been around since the prehistoric era with the clan. He was promoted once before to RO. That position has now ceased to exist much like many of the fellow clan mates of Madbagel's era (not talking death, they just don't show up) Madbagel's determination will help this clan to prevail through the tough times that lay ahead on the old dusty trail. i am 12 and wat is this.

MADBAGEL'010

Bro's before hoe's.

Spam 1, and I am 12 and wat is this?

My thing is that many people want to try and help, not to say that you would not be a good asset and the fact that you know what you are doing, but many people want to become staff.

I dont even know if we have any positions open anymore anyways ;\

Spam 1, and I am 12 and wat is this?

My thing is that many people want to try and help, not to say that you would not be a good asset and the fact that you know what you are doing, but many people want to become staff.

I dont even know if we have any positions open anymore anyways ;\

Madbagel wouldn't be just a good asset sir. He'd be your greatest asset. Picture this, over 9000 rank apps, recruit apps and complaints dealt with single handedly by yours truly. There's always room for that productivity.

DOUBLE POST FAIL

Hello folks of sG,

This is Fiasco. I am using my brilliant campaigning skills to promote Madbagel. You see, Madbagel here has been around since the prehistoric era with the clan. He was promoted once before to RO. That position has now ceased to exist much like many of the fellow clan mates of Madbagel's era (not talking death, they just don't show up) Madbagel's determination will help this clan to prevail through the tough times that lay ahead on the old dusty trail. i am 12 and wat is this.

MAD BAGEL'010

Bro's before hoe's.

Haha nice one fiasco. :D

My name is Clay, and I support this message.

Srs: When me and him were working on UV, he got shit done. Except that one time when I was like "Hey, send me that mod." And the mod he sent me broke the whole forum.

My name is Clay, and I support this message.

Srs: When me and him were working on UV, he got shit done. Except that one time when I was like "Hey, send me that mod." And the mod he sent me broke the whole forum.

Srs: My client gets shit done. That's a message everyone should approve of ;)

Guest Fohacidal

No offense to madbagel, you be cool dawg, but I think youve been gone a bit too long to come back and just get staff. With that said...

Chosenone for staff 2010, we have had a chick in staff why not a black guy!

Guest Waffle

Note: '010, not '10. Madbagel can has staff in '010, just not '10.

Kthxbai.

No offense to madbagel' date=' you be cool dawg, but I think youve been gone a bit too long to come back and just get staff. With that said...

Chosenone for staff 2010, we have had a chick in staff why not a black guy![/quote']

I was gone for roughly a month, I didn't miss anything important. :\

I didn't know we can get a community vote. I thought the staff voted on the next staff member. With that said, I think he's a decent guy. I voted "yes" on his poll.

Where's my poll?

/sad face

<3

You can be an honorary bagel brother if you want.