Sign in to follow this  
niC-

Bye

Guest Fohacidal

Nooooo dont go, I hit 9001 before anyone else WITHOUT needing people to get banned so its all good in the end, junzou just gets an asterisk next to his name in the record books

Nooooo dont go, I hit 9001 before anyone else WITHOUT needing people to get banned so its all good in the end, junzou just gets an asterisk next to his name in the record books

I was banned for a full day and I didn't whine about it-- you used it to your advantage, too. You got out of three legit infractions today. Don't even try to act like you're so innocent.

I don't think Foh spammed 100+ posts though when you were banned D:

When I was banned, I was around 20 posts away from him. When I was unbanned, he was 109 ahead of me. He didn't spam 100, but he came damn close to it.

Guest Fohacidal
When I was banned, I was around 20 posts away from him. When I was unbanned, he was 109 ahead of me. He didn't spam 100, but he came damn close to it.

You were 50 some posts behind me, at the time of your unbanning i brought it to 100 straight, dont bullshit, also you took complete advantage of both my bans tonight and a ban I got earlier in the week. I also didnt report a single one of your posts with the intention of banning you just so I could catch up. You played dirty because you cant win fair