Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Durgs board.

Guest formerlyaeth

FJFUUUUU Iwant my drugs

Can I haz enter? I like drugz.

Fo srs. Private or password sounds good.

Anyone can haz enter, just as long as they isn't 'i red daer dey say drgs bad for u y u guys do durgs and ruin life?'

Aslong as this suggested sub-forum keeps this talk out of the servers, apparently everyone and their mom is a chemist and they feel the need to let out their psuedo-knowledge to the whole server.

/aye

Aslong as this suggested sub-forum keeps this talk out of the servers, apparently everyone and their mom is a chemist and they feel the need to let out their psuedo-knowledge to the whole server.

/aye

Lemme guess, you're talking about dimethyltriptamine? Guy talks about that shit ALL the time on the servers.

Guest fire.exe

im all for this shit, someone set up a thread REL QUIK

Guest formerlyaeth

im tristan thorn and i approve this motion

COURT ADJOURNED

Lemme guess, you're talking about dimethyltriptamine? Guy talks about that shit ALL the time on the servers.

Yeah, I mean, he's cool and all...but he eggs everyone on because apparently everyone has to be cooler than a 34-year old who has a child and may or may not still use drugs. Half the server stops playing so they can talk about drugs, their chemical compounds, extracting them, quantum physics and its relation on the mind, various-assorted trippy "science proven" theories and how everyone who ever invented anything was on drugs.

I think this board will be better off where people can talk about stuff like that, I might even drop in to talk about topics that interest me.

DUDE defintely make a weed section idc about anyother drugs just weed section

Seeing as how most people in the clan smoke weed predominantly, the board is mostly devoted to cheechin'.

Sign in to follow this