Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Durgs board.

The weed topic is pretty popular, and I think that we should get a board dedicated to the discussion of durgs. I dunno if we still use Google AdSense (I have Adblock Plus installed, so I don't normally see ads that often), but I'm pretty sure we don't have it anymore, so it's not like we have to worry about violating some guidelines.

http://www.99chan.org/dare/

Drugs Are Really Exciting.

Oxycontin is the best drugs ever. Hands down, crush it up, sniff it. Best day ever.

Then I'm assuming you're on board for the durgs board? :D

Oxycontin is the best drugs ever. Hands down, crush it up, sniff it. Best day ever.

I dont think it's the best drug ever, I like MDMA more, but I do agree it's an AMAZING drug.

inb4drugsarebadforyou

Drugs are bad for you.

THE TRUTH HURTS BITCHESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

I was like this, before i tried them.

I stick to weed, but damn its fun.

I thought talking about "drugs" over the internet was something people grew out of, I guess I was wrong. I wasn't aware we had so many cool people.

Kewl kids or gtfo. ;)

inb4drugsarebadforyou

Drugs are bad for you.

I don't see how I'm hurt by you having an opinion.

I thought talking about "drugs" over the internet was something people grew out of, I guess I was wrong. I wasn't aware we had so many cool people.

I do alot of drugs and I'm pretty sure I'm 10X more popular irl than you'll ever be.

Yeah I guess you're right, drugs do make you cool. I'm in.

inb4drugsarebadforyou

Drugs are bad for you.

So is drinking tap water, using a cell phone, standing infront of a microwave, and/or being in the sun too long. Might as well die doing what you love.

Guys, we arent supposed to advertise that we are a group of autistic prepubescent children. We are supposed to keep it secret until someone gets too involved in the community to turn back >:o hi.

Guys, we arent supposed to advertise that we are a group of autistic prepubescent children. We are supposed to keep it secret until someone gets too involved in the community to turn back >:o hi.

So what you're saying is you've never done drugs, know no one that does drugs and yet insist upon telling me that doing drugs makes me retarded?

Good show, chap.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

Guns normally resolve drug arguements....just pointing out, i've seen scarface!

I do alot of drugs and I'm pretty sure I'm 10X more popular irl than you'll ever be.

Yeah I guess you're right, drugs do make you cool. I'm in.

The fact that your name is "McLovin" tells me otherwise. If you consider being surrounded by mommy-mooching stoners who cant pass high school as being popular, then sure, you're much more popular than me.

this finally we agree! :D

This could happen, its just where to put it? Should it be like a FFA type forum in which only clan members and chosen community members are given access? Or make it public? It would probably be better to keep it private, just in case we wanted to get ad-sense for a little extra $$$.

Sign in to follow this