Sign in to follow this  
Jason

New Forum Theme

the only good one is morbid black (style 3). the other ones look really boring/overused.

and to all you basement dwellers we could switch it to a darker gray or maybe like a wheat color.

Guest Fohacidal

should let people know a vote is up now, voted btw

Yeah I sorta put up a vote to get a feeling of the community. Too hard to go through what might be a 10+ page thread lol.

Guest Fohacidal

Maybe... a new topic with a front page announcement?

Yeah, I don't like the army one, or any of the other ones. I like morbid because it has a fixed with + it's clean.

Guest Fohacidal
Yeah, I don't like the army one, or any of the other ones. I like morbid because it has a fixed with + it's clean.

a fixed with? do you mean width?

Guest Fohacidal

I was going to make a joke about masturbating not being a sport but Ill get past that right now, what sport did you play the caused your fingers to get sore?

Volleyball, first scrimmage today.

Eh, I got that going on, plus or minus I'm going on a leave of absence for the first half of next week to go play State BBall Championships.

Sports are exhausting.

IMO:

5 is the best as it is.

6 looks better but the olive green doesn't look so good. If you change the green to the blue we have on the forum right now it'll be great.

3 and 4 look really good but you'd have to change the white to a dark grey. I don't know how they'd work out with a dark background, either - but they're really clean and have nice fonts.

Sign in to follow this