Sign in to follow this  
Howard Dean

In Regards to the Community.

If you guys asked our opinion on a few things instead of just telling us how it is, I think things might run alittle smoother. Atleast we would feel alittle bit more included VS feeling you guys are always up to no good behind closed doors. But this a good start. Thank you.

Guest Mr Clickerson
The community controls the clan, we control the money, he just uses that money to pay for the server.

Meaning he controls the money. :S

Can't we just run this like an harsh dictatorship and be open about it, instead of being a harsh dictatorship that we lie about? Whoever controls the money runs the clan, it has been like that since the clan started.

There is not one staff member that is unbiased, there just can't be one. If someone says they are, it is a lie. Unless we post staff positions to brand new people, staff will have already made their own opinions on people beforehand.

As for this 4chan crap, who cares? Chaos is possibly the most ineffective staff member we had, to the point that she let other members use her staff account. 4chan has nothing to do with this clan, she can take it up with the authorities if she wants to. At least once a month we have a meltdown of total unforgiving drama on here, this upgraded to shit storm quality.

Everyone just needs to calm the fuck down.

There's always one...

Can't we just run this like an harsh dictatorship and be open about it, instead of being a harsh dictatorship that we lie about? Whoever controls the money runs the clan, it has been like that since the clan started.

There is not one staff member that is unbiased, there just can't be one. If someone says they are, it is a lie. Unless we post staff positions to brand new people, staff will have already made their own opinions on people beforehand.

As for this 4chan crap, who cares? Chaos is possibly the most ineffective staff member we had, to the point that she let other members use her staff account. 4chan has nothing to do with this clan, she can take it up with the authorities if she wants to. At least once a month we have a meltdown of total unforgiving drama on here, this upgraded to shit storm quality.

Everyone just needs to calm the fuck down.

This...

AND MORE.

At 12.

Even as "ineffective" as Chaos may have been, its just the principal behind the whole fact. You can not say without a clean train of thought that whoever did do this was not in the wrong.

Now, with the thing about money and power, it is true in a sense, if people did however see it fully as this, servers would have stopped being payed a long time ago.

The community controls the clan, we control the money, he just uses that money to pay for the server.

1. No we don't

2. No we don't

3. Maybe, weren't we promised monthly expense reports?

I gotta keep it real ppl....

btw coin is doing a good job w/ the money

1. No we don't

2. No we don't

3. Maybe, weren't we promised monthly expense reports?

I gotta keep it real ppl....

btw coin is doing a good job w/ the money

I know, but he does not control the clan, and how can you say the people who pay dont control the money.

Guest Mr Clickerson
We stop payment, he controls nothing.

And then we have no clan. GJ you killed our economy.

If the community had no say this thread is void, coinstar does not control the clan, nor does he try to.

Edit: About the economy comment, pretty sure someone stole all that money in the past but the clan surived?

Guest Mr Clickerson
If the community had no say this thread is void, coinstar does not control the clan, nor does he try to.

Edit: About the economy comment, pretty sure someone stole all that money in the past but the clan surived?

It's kind of his job to, otherwise we wouldn't have managers. The community has had no say thus far, which is WHY this thread exists.

EDIT:

Yeah, he stole all that money... Over a 4 year period of time when donations and admin subscriptions were abundant.

I didn't just let people use my account.

When you are staff, you let other staff use your account to help you out.

Junzou had my password for the longest time when he would help me do stuff with staff and servers and forums.

Nexs had my password from when he was in staff, and he helped me with a few things because I couldn't get to a computer.

Both of them, you all know I was pretty close to, and the two times when I have had to change my password, I changed it to things I would remember, and that anyone who really knew me and talked to me would be able to guess. I did this without thinking that anyone would actually go on my account.

Believe me or not, I am sorry for them getting on my account, and it will never happen again.

Also, I am not trying to sound super, but I did a lot of things for this community. But, apparently, just because I have a 2 month absence out of 2 years, that makes me a horrible inefficient staff member.

If a server runs off donations it should take the opinions of the community as a whole, or it will die. Like if nothing comes from this thread im fairly sure the community will be fucked.

I didn't just let people use my account.

When you are staff, you let other staff use your account to help you out.

Junzou had my password for the longest time when he would help me do stuff with staff and servers and forums.

Nexs had my password from when he was in staff, and he helped me with a few things because I couldn't get to a computer.

Both of them, you all know I was pretty close to, and the two times when I have had to change my password, I changed it to things I would remember, and that anyone who really knew me and talked to me would be able to guess. I did this without thinking that anyone would actually go on my account.

Believe me or not, I am sorry for them getting on my account, and it will never happen again.

Also, I am not trying to sound super, but I did a lot of things for this community. But, apparently, just because I have a 2 month absence out of 2 years, that makes me a horrible inefficient staff member.

What exactly have you done?

Nothing against you, just nothing comes to mind.

Guest Mr Clickerson
If a server runs off donations it should take the opinions of the community as a whole, or it will die. Like if nothing comes from this thread im fairly sure the community will be fucked.

This is a pointless conversation. You've been around for two months trying to tell me how it *would* and *should* be like, but I'm telling you, having been here the longest out of anyone who is still active, that what you're saying was not the case. People donated because they enjoyed the clan, the servers, and their clan-mates. There were plenty of donations before P2 decided to start selling admin, but never has the community had a say in the every-day operation of the clan, nor has management ever been open about clan/community matters, regardless of who controls the money, how the money is generated or whatever.

This is a pointless conversation. You've been around for two months trying to tell me how it *would* and *should* be like, but I'm telling you, having been here the longest out of anyone who is still active, that what you're saying was not the case. People donated because they enjoyed the clan, the servers, and their clan-mates. There were plenty of donations before P2 decided to start selling admin, but never has the community had a say in the every-day operation of the clan, nor has management ever been open about clan/community matters, regardless of who controls the money, how the money is generated or whatever.

Lies!

-------

We're a non profit community, we run things by a few people, not just a "big boss", we share information.