Sign in to follow this  
Howard Dean

In Regards to the Community.

howard/his clique (that's what you guys are saying) do a lot of trolling/flaming. also what about admin abuse? like deliberately deleting post you don't enjoy even though it broke no rules?

The staff needs a re-vamp.

I was staff for almost 2 years, and I saw things just drop.

Staff should not add to trolling, staff should always remain unbiased, and staff should never unban a permanent ban.

The staff we currently have is a mixture. There are only a few that I ever really trusted to do the right job. I would like to see staff re-vamped, and all the trolls banned permanently, and given no seconds chances.

howard/his clique (that's what you guys are saying) do a lot of trolling/flaming. also what about admin abuse? like deliberately deleting post you don't enjoy even though it broke no rules?

Howard is one of the only people actually trying to save the community now. Why do you think shit is shitty?

And as for deleting posts, to the best of my knowledge, you can't delete them; unless someone reverted that.

Whatever trolling I do I apologize for, I have deleted things that are in the interest of our community. I am pretty sure not many people wanted their pictures of 4 chan as trolls know no boundaries. I took the liberty of deleting post a pic of yourself to defend people. I make stupid judgments at times, who doesnt? I make things to be in the best interest of this community.

The staff needs a re-vamp.

I was staff for almost 2 years, and I saw things just drop.

Staff should not add to trolling, staff just always remain unbiased, and staff should never unban a permanent ban.

The staff we currently have is a mixture. There are only a few that I ever really trusted to do the right job. I would like to see staff re-vamped, and all the trolls banned permanently, and given no seconds chances.

the current problem broke no rules... and you saying staff being unbiased is hilarious!

Signed, tbh some of the members who don't speak out like me I thiknk are just tired to of this stupid trolling shit. I've been for long enough to know that if this doesn't stop this clan is going to be a pile of shit

I thought you were kicked out for walls? :\

I could be wrong. <3 ;)

I was banned for it. But i never did wall. Had klark look at it. Said it was clean. And unbanned me. I left because they were going to see who could troll me out the community the fastest. Pheonix and junzou were in it too. It kinda pissed me off so i left.

the current problem broke no rules... and you saying staff being unbiased is hilarious!

I smell a banstick coming very soon.

Signed, tbh some of the members who don't speak out like me I thiknk are just tired to of this stupid trolling shit. I've been for long enough to know that if this doesn't stop this clan is going to be a pile of shit

Your sig makes everything you've said moot. (no pun intended) 4chan is partially the reason this clan is going to shit. Shit + shit = 2shit. Basic arithmatic my friend.

The main problem I have ever had with staff is that they keep shit in their pants so that we can't get ahold of it without looking gay. Every single fucking time something is going to the shitter the government here keeps it concealed. For example lets say clay steals a bunch of money from the clan, then someone would make a thread saying "regarding a certain member" and this thread would never mention clay or what was actually going on leaving everyone to do guesswork and formulate broscience opinions on everything. This leads to more problems than it solves. BE MORE FUCKING STRAIGHTFORWARD WITH US. DON'T HIDE SHIT WHEN THERE IS NO REASON TO. ITS FUCKING ANNOYING.

Also I see that everytime someone becomes a staff member, they stop playing css. This leads to them not giving a shit about the community because they aren't a part of a big portion of what this community is. This doesn't happen to every staff member, but it is very obvious when it happens.

Also also, quit playing favorites. The newer staff aren't guilty of it as much as the older staff was. If a new member messages you on xfire with a question or a request. Don't ignore them just because they aren't your best buddy.

There is way too much going on here and our community members that wish to have fun and actually ENJOY the place/play and have fun deserve better. We can't be having behind-the-door decisions and other bullshit going on on our level, and the member level.

/signed to the fucking limit.

Mute: You can disagree, but the way they are doing it, is just spam/trolling.

The main problem I have ever had with staff is that they keep shit in their pants so that we can't get ahold of it without looking gay. Every single fucking time something is going to the shitter the government here keeps it concealed. For example lets say clay steals a bunch of money from the clan, then someone would make a thread saying "regarding a certain member" and this thread would never mention clay or what was actually going on leaving everyone to do guesswork and formulate broscience opinions on everything. This leads to more problems than it solves. BE MORE FUCKING STRAIGHTFORWARD WITH US. DON'T HIDE SHIT WHEN THERE IS NO REASON TO. ITS FUCKING ANNOYING.

This is why I left staff. Well put, btw.

While we're at it, I'd like permissions to view the ban list again. I don't think it's fair that we don't get to see why people got banned.

I just wanted to add that we should enforce the PIP law and not allow anyone to post pics on the forums nor private information. Anyone can have access to it threw google or any other search engine.