Sign in to follow this  
Iraling

Banned the trolls.

Guest Mr Clickerson
Not really, shit always happens around you, hell its happening right now. Hell you probably tried to frame everyone by posting chaos pics on 4chan like a douche. Proof is always required.

Have you consulted your fellow trolls on this issue?

It's plain as day that you, Project, Shippo, and Junzou start shit at all times. Both you and Junzou hadn't said a single thing in this thread until you tried to troll me. I hadn't even mentioned either of you. You two put yourselves there.

TimeToDie was backing you up with you getting into the clan, but, again, he's changed his opinion, hence the reason he threw you under the bus (don't recall the thread).

That's my proof.

Guest Fohacidal

It's plain as day that you, Project, Shippo, and Junzou start shit at all times. Both you and Junzou hadn't said a single thing in this thread until you tried to troll me. I hadn't even mentioned either of you. You two put yourselves there.

TimeToDie was backing you up with you getting into the clan, but, again, he's changed his opinion, hence the reason he threw you under the bus (don't recall the thread).

That's my proof.

Not only did you start it but I started posting in this thread as soon as I was unbanned from having been banned unfairly

That's my proof.

Again, if you can't recall where, don't say anything. Provide proof or sit down and zip your trap.

Guest Mr Clickerson
Proof isn't required. You started it.

Doesn't mean it's not optional.

As far as posting shit on 4Chan, staff knows it's not me anyway, so carry on and try to sway people to believe I'm just trying to frame a known troll.

Again, if you can't recall where, don't say anything. Provide proof or sit down and zip your trap.
Coming from you this make me laugh, hard. You need to chill out on the trolling, since you got back in the clan nothing you post is worth reading. Its always something to just piss someone off. But then again the staffmembers encourage trolling that’s why you and Zeus are back (even though Zeus has cleaned up his act, unlike you). But don’t worry, I’m sick off all the two face shit the staff does behind everyone’s back and all these level 1 and level 2 members that know nothing about the clan agreeing with them so it seems they are right behind their actions. UV Is dead and most of the good members left. As soon I will, but I’m going to think on this for awhile before I make a decision. But as of now I will not be posting on the forums anymore, nothing I say ever changes anything or helps. Its always shot down by these members I’ve never heard of trying to kiss staffs ass. So you can relax Pebbz, I would be jumping down your throat anymore about how shady you are. Good luck guys, just remember when they do some shady shit to you and it pisses you off, lets just say I told you so. And don’t even worry about posting towards this, I wont be responding, so troll away guy since it out of control away. GG.

Happy? He knows what I was talking about. It's not important to you, but since you asked...

As far as posting shit on 4Chan, staff knows it's not me anyway, so carry on and try to sway people to believe I'm just trying to frame a known troll.

You only posted in here to troll the trolls being banned. That's my proof.

If you have the right to defend yourself with proof you didn't do it, so does everyone else. Can't have it both ways.

Of course, you can't prove you didn't do it, just like everyone else can't.

Also, thanks for the proof. Of course, with no link, you could have just typed it yourself.

Guest Mr Clickerson
You only posted in here to troll the trolls being banned. That's my proof.

You sure got me there. GG

Or, you know, it could be to voice my opinion on a few known facts.

Guest Fohacidal

Happy? He knows what I was talking about. It's not important to you, but since you asked...

Too bad everyone in this topic (except you) know that TTD was inexplicably raging at EVERYTHING on the forums which happened to coincide when with he decided to side with you. His post is invalid

Guest Mr Clickerson
Too bad everyone in this topic (except you) know that TTD was inexplicably raging at EVERYTHING on the forums which happened to coincide when with he decided to side with you. His post is invalid

Oh, I know he's had a stick up his ass about quite a few things- I've been talking to him about them. Unfortunately for your argument, he's had a stick up his ass for valid reasons, and is disgusted by the BS that goes on in this clan.

He's just one of the people you've fooled into thinking you've changed. Too bad that's already coming down on you.

Guest Fohacidal
Oh, I know he's had a stick up his ass about quite a few things- I've been talking to him about them. Unfortunately for your argument, he's had a stick up his ass for valid reasons, and is disgusted by the BS that goes on in this clan.

He's just one of the people you've fooled into thinking you've changed. Too bad that's already coming down on you.

Not really, he sincerely went crazy

Guest Mr Clickerson
Not really, he sincerely went crazy

He sure did. I mean, that just nullifies his opinion.

Something that you wouldn't have said when he was backing you up.

Guest Fohacidal
He sure did. I mean, that just nullifies his opinion.

Something that you wouldn't have said when he was backing you up.

Well fucking duh zeus way to be captain obvious, why would I continue to support someone who gets a complete change of heart in me in one day without any provocation

I had no choice. They were threatening me D:

Same, peer pressure and blending in!

Guest Mr Clickerson
I had no choice. They were threatening me D:

Doesn't matter to me. Another troll meeting. GG

Well fucking duh zeus way to be captain obvious, why would I continue to support someone who gets a complete change of heart in me in one day without any provocation

Same, peer pressure and blending in!

The "provocation" is your trolling and 90% useless posts.