Sign in to follow this  
Iraling

Banned the trolls.

Guest Mr Clickerson
This is retarded. Should get some proof of something or quit banning people.

Or ban everyone and leave no margin for error.

Or ban everyone and leave no margin for error.

Agreed. If one of you do it you all do it. Like if a troll gets butt hurt all the trolls get butt hurt.

Agreed. If one of you do it you all do it. Like if a troll gets butt hurt all the trolls get butt hurt.

Fucking seriously?

So if one of the other whores does something stupid, and gets banned, you should be too. Right.

Just curious yeah, but its not a huge deal.

It's for me to know and you to find out.

Logical fallacy much?

Fucking seriously?

So if one of the other whores does something stupid, and gets banned, you should be too. Right.

Ummm if one of the whores gets insult we don't rush to there side kissing ass and sucking cock. Unlike most trolls.

Ummm if one of the whores gets insult we don't rush to there side kissing ass and sucking cock. Unlike most trolls.

Not what I heard.

Guest Mr Clickerson
Fuck that. There is so much wrong with that statement that I don't really know how to respond.

Why is that? Most everyone who was banned has caused numerous problems- some haven't even contributed anything but their trolling, so what's the issue?

Seems like you don't listen well or you drown out alot.

I know it can be hard for you to listen when you're smothered in semen, but you have to adapt boy.

All i got from this post was