Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

I'm Done.

That's a big reason I left. You can't have a community on the internet, especially a gaming community, so it's inherently flawed from the beginning. It's basically playing puppet master without any strings.

Hey jennifer, i just came into this community and sad to see you leave): sorry for whatever happened ):i hope you sort things out!

-krew

Hey jennifer, i just came into this community and sad to see you leave): sorry for whatever happened ):i hope you sort things out!

-krew

Sad to see her leave too.

That's a big reason I left. You can't have a community on the internet, especially a gaming community, so it's inherently flawed from the beginning. It's basically playing puppet master without any strings.

I hope to be as jaded as you someday :D. How long does it take? Also, we miss you. Come play zombie riot, its a hoot!

I hope to be as jaded as you someday :D. How long does it take? Also, we miss you. Come play zombie riot, its a hoot!

I remember back in the day when we would be playing something and it would be like, "=(UV)= UltimateOreo [VP] joined the game" and everyone would be like "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!"

:(

Guest Mr Clickerson
Sounds like someone butthurt over chaos not being taken off of staff for being AFK. May have been taken off of staff themselves and upset she got a free ride. Could it really be that easy?

11112912.jpg

That gives me a hunch.

I’m pretty sure I’m done with sG too. After they just moved Noire out, gave cass level 4 for no reason, lie about him paying for admin (which I don’t understand why they would have to bump Cass up to level 4 anyway unless he needed free admin), and then moved this brown kid into staff who has been here for what 6months? LOL, staff just fills empty spots with Vent friends. Its never anyone who actually plays CSS, its always someone who lives on Vent. I’m sick of it, UV is dead, sG is lame. And on top of it all, the trolling, I cannot stand it, I hate writing something that means a lot to me for some kid to post 18things that mean nothing and my post just gets lost in the thread. GG.

Guest Waffle

"Brown" is Beefwipe or Kai. Not sure which one.