Sign in to follow this  
Pebbz.

Syndicate Gaming Digest 3 [2/07/2010]

For many, it was the last straw.

And what was the first? He has done a hell of a lot more than you ever will. Besides be a dick on the forums and act like you run things. He has done a shit tone on the WCS servers. Which is way more than you will on the forums LOL. And by the way, I would LOVE to see where cass has ever payed for admin. ILL repost what I said before. And if hes "paying" for admin, how come he needed to be bumped up to level 4 so he could get FREE admin back?

So you can feed me with more bullshit? I’m pretty sure I’m good on that. Just like the story about how cass was paying for admin! LOL, if he was paying for it he would have never lost in the first place. Coinstar removed all NONpaying admins, that’s why he lost. You guys GAVE it back to him because you two are buttbuddys. Then tried to say he’s grandfathered into level 4. Which is a joke because he’s doesn’t even have the post count to be level 3. And don’t give me the story about how he was level 4 before the rank system changed, thats also a lie, I was in the clan a year longer than him and I wasn’t even level 4. And you guys removed Noire because he removed someone’s admin that shouldn’t have it? You guys removed people from their staff position without telling them so isn’t that the same thing? You guys are fucking twofaced. And by them I mostly mean you Pebbz and your buttbuddys.

i vote that pebbz is a nigger. noire >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pebbz

lemme rephrase that noire = <3 pebbz = nigger...

noire<3 he did a great job as staff

Twice tonight I had to come back about this racism crap. I really and truly do not adhere to such racism on the forum either we are going to have an intellectual conversation or not.

I won't list other examples since I wasn't adequately notified of your removal. I'm just saying what I know.

If you really must know why other staff wanted you off, go talk to anyone but Lesbian, Supernaut, Chaos and Oracion. Every single staff member was there except those 4. And as far as to my knowledge, everyone voted Yes after being convinced from other staff members.

two weeks of convincing them to change their minds in a hidden staff vote? Without any way to defend myself against any said accuasations that might not even be true?

I won't list other examples since I wasn't adequately notified of your removal. I'm just saying what I know.

If you really must know why other staff wanted you off, go talk to anyone but Lesbian, Supernaut, Chaos and Oracion. Every single staff member was there except those 4. And as far as to my knowledge, everyone voted Yes after being convinced from other staff members.

Nice to see you voting to kick me from staff mitch when you weren't adequately notified.

For many, it was the last straw.

And what was the first? He has done a hell of a lot more than you ever will. Besides be a dick on the forums and act like you run things. He has done a shit tone on the WCS servers. Which is way more than you will on the forums LOL. And by the way, I would LOVE to see where cass has ever payed for admin. ILL repost what I said before. And if hes "paying" for admin, how come he needed to be bumped up to level 4 so he could get FREE admin back?

So you can feed me with more bullshit? I’m pretty sure I’m good on that. Just like the story about how cass was paying for admin! LOL, if he was paying for it he would have never lost in the first place. Coinstar removed all NONpaying admins, that’s why he lost. You guys GAVE it back to him because you two are buttbuddys. Then tried to say he’s grandfathered into level 4. Which is a joke because he’s doesn’t even have the post count to be level 3. And don’t give me the story about how he was level 4 before the rank system changed, thats also a lie, I was in the clan a year longer than him and I wasn’t even level 4. And you guys removed Noire because he removed someone’s admin that shouldn’t have it? You guys removed people from their staff position without telling them so isn’t that the same thing? You guys are fucking twofaced. And by them I mostly mean you Pebbz and your buttbuddys.

Twice tonight I had to come back about this racism crap. I really and truly do not adhere to such racism on the forum either we are going to have an intellectual conversation or not.

And that's why he's temporarily banned.

And if hes "paying" for admin, how come he needed to be bumped up to level 4 so he could get FREE admin back?

To cover all my bases, where the heck is Cass's L4 app, anyway? It's not in the rank archive.

To cover all my bases, where the heck is Cass's L4 app, anyway? It's not in the rank archive.

He didn’t make one, they did it behind everyone’s back. Like everything else.

Nice to see you voting to kick me from staff mitch when you weren't adequately notified.

i ultimately abstained. - only voted yes later after someone showed me logs of what could be considered using staff powers for your personal gain. I'm sorry Noire, I respect you a LOT as a person, but my decision solely does not matter upon you staying in staff or getting kicked out.

i ultimately abstained. - only voted yes later after someone showed me logs of what could be considered using staff powers for your personal gain. I'm sorry Noire, I respect you a LOT as a person, but my decision solely does not matter upon you staying in staff or getting kicked out.

I would like to see the logs that show i used my admin for my own personal gain.

oh and this

This would imply there were more than this one instance. What other times have I failed to communicate with the rest of staff? All I know is you guys are upset I removed cass's admin when it was showing a free admin account (subscriptions state they are subscriptions, L4 Generic implies it was free). So I never even removed a paying admin subscription.

I wouldn't mind you showing me what other times I have failed to communicate with the rest of the staff.

I should also add this was after this thread about cass abusing his admin where he went magically from level 2 to level 4. If anything, it was a lack a communication on whoever gave cass rank 4 and admin. There was never anything posted in the forums, including staff forums, and we just got a 4 new staff members, which any one of them could have gone through and tried to ninja cass into rank 4.

Why is it I get kicked from staff for miscommunication when no one communicated that cass was getting grandfathered to rank 4? I mean rank and recruitment was my dept, if anything I should know what is going on. Hard to do my job when you have staff doing stuff behind closed doors.

Despite what people are saying about me, I keep my cool even when things upset me. Mainly one of the reasons I thought I was promoted to staff to begin with.

He didn’t make one, they did it behind everyone’s back. Like everything else.

CoinStar did. Not THEY. CoinStar.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

i was told we can't make exceptions for anyone, they MUST have certain access to acheive things in this clan, yet we've kicked a good staff member out who has done a lot for the WCS servers, we've also granted some one level 4 when they don't follow, if staff wants to do things right, they need to do things 100 percent right. He also does have free admin, which is a :-P

I had no idea who it was, so I had no way of knowing.

I should also add I did ask why cass had level 4 admin. Only person to say anything was oracion who said it may have been because of a glitch where people were getting admin. So I thought I would go correct it.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25033&highlight=cass+whores%3F&page=20

post 205

what were you doing with L4 admin then cass?

If anything you were level 3, so how did you obtain a free level 4 admin?

post 206

Noire, there were a LOT of people who had admin that shouldn't have had it/were at different ranks. I think klark told me there were about 75+ with a higher admin or some kind of admin they shouldn't have had.

So, lets not try pinning more of something when it's been an issue for awhile for many people.

for some reason they wont let me quote from the thread

I couldnt have cared less about the Cass admin stuff, I was just frustrated by the times that we had to go through and clean up stuff in Ranks and Recruitment. Like just a few days ago when you pushed Karma through her recruitment period a week early. I realize they're mostly accidents and misunderstandings but there tended to be quite a few. Thank you for all of your help otherwise. I hope you will stick around to keep WCS1 in balance and running at max capacity.

lvl 4 doesnt get free, lvl 5 does.

Level 4: Receive free Generic Admin on all servers.

That said, I believe Cass has a higher admin than Generic, but I've never seen him do anything more than switch teams around (which generics SHOULD be able to do).

EDIT: nice ninja edit. I've also never seen Cass give money so idk.

Sign in to follow this