Sign in to follow this  
Pebbz.

Syndicate Gaming Digest 3 [2/07/2010]

We elected a black man for president and look what happened.

Sorry, someone had to say it. Give me an infraction, don't give a fuck.

So basically you are saying a black man screwed up the country?

I think it was screwed up before he got it.

Look, for all those who are trolling at the staff for the secret removal of Noire, it was the best for his image.

We could have said that Noire was forcefully removed from staff, which doesn't look as good as Noire had to step down from staff for personal reasons. In fact, if it really bothers you that much, I'll go back into the Digest and put it that "The staff have decided to vote Noire out for the misuse of his abilites as a staff member." That would really make Noire look good, now wouldn't it.

What misuse this Noire do exactly? He removed Cass' admin from SourceBans, when Cass was a paying admin (according to CoinStar, who has paypal access). As for Cass' issues with race whoring as well as being grandfathered into the system, I have no knowledge of it, nor do I care, nor is it related to the issue you are all complaining about at hand. This admin removal, with the addition that Noire fails to communicate with the rest of the staff warranted his removal from the great majority of the staff on Ventrilo. We discussed the issue in the Staff Office, but sent secret ballots via XFire to Jason. Why am I saying all this? Because you all will not stop complaining about the Staff acting like huge asses by removing him. We tried to protect his image in this clan, but since you all have a desire to know, have at it. Noire was removed for the right reasons, if you want proof, we'll gladly provide it, no hands down.

I've had it with the community questioning this issue. Have at it guys, here's all the fucking juicy information you've wanted. I hope your happy because this post will deface the good side of Noire.

No offense Noire, I respect you as a person and all, and I am greatful for what you've done, but to the other staff, you were just performing poorly as a staff member, and that led to you being forcefully removed from staff.

Hope you all have had a good day,

Mitch.

Look, for all those who are trolling at the staff for the secret removal of Noire, it was the best for his image.

We could have said that Noire was forcefully removed from staff, which doesn't look as good as Noire had to step down from staff for personal reasons. In fact, if it really bothers you that much, I'll go back into the Digest and put it that "The staff have decided to vote Noire out for the misuse of his abilites as a staff member." That would really make Noire look good, now wouldn't it.

What misuse this Noire do exactly? He removed Cass' admin from SourceBans, when Cass was a paying admin (according to CoinStar, who has paypal access). As for Cass' issues with race whoring as well as being grandfathered into the system, I have no knowledge of it, nor do I care, nor is it related to the issue you are all complaining about at hand. This admin removal, with the addition that Noire fails to communicate with the rest of the staff warranted his removal from the great majority of the staff on Ventrilo. We discussed the issue in the Staff Office, but sent secret ballots via XFire to Jason. Why am I saying all this? Because you all will not stop complaining about the Staff acting like huge asses by removing him. We tried to protect his image in this clan, but since you all have a desire to know, have at it. Noire was removed for the right reasons, if you want proof, we'll gladly provide it, no hands down.

I've had it with the community questioning this issue. Have at it guys, here's all the fucking juicy information you've wanted. I hope your happy because this post will deface the good side of Noire.

No offense Noire, I respect you as a person and all, and I am greatful for what you've done, but to the other staff, you were just performing poorly as a staff member, and that led to you being forcefully removed from staff.

Mitch.

So basically you are saying a black man screwed up the country?

I think it was screwed up before he got it.

Pretty much. I'll agree this country was fucked up before he came in office, but all we got from Obama was a bunch of lies and promises he doesn't intend to keep.

But we'll leave that for a different thread =]

Deface the good side of Noire? You guys removed him because he removed cass's admin? Big fucking deal. Shit happens. Noire is still a cool cat in my book.

Not communicating with staff and removing admins from SourceBans?

Don't know any other staff member who does that.

TBH i dont see what noire did that couldnt be done as a regular member / admin. He helped populate/run wcs servers, ok...it doesnt take staff to do that...and according to mitches post, he obviously didn't give the others a reason to keep him as a staff...

Deface the good side of Noire? You guys removed him because he removed cass's admin? Big fucking deal. Shit happens. Noire is still a cool cat in my book.

For many, it was the last straw.

Misuse of powers? If you have a complaint about a staff member misusing his or her powers, by all means post it. As far as I know, all the staff don't misuse the powers, I know most of them, and all of us usually check with each other for major decisions before taking action. This was one of the decisions where there was a lot of debate before this took place. Noire, according to the other staff members, misused his powers and was consequently removed.

So you can over look it as a needed act by staff? Big suprize that you know most of them. I say again not what you can but who you know. Bunch of high school kids trying to act all growed up.

Mitch.

Mitch thanks for the clarification but this should have been stated in the digest.

Being a nonprofit organization we as members should always know what is going on within the community.

Misuse of powers? If you have a complaint about a staff member misusing his or her powers, by all means post it. As far as I know, all the staff don't misuse the powers, I know most of them, and all of us usually check with each other for major decisions before taking action. This was one of the decisions where there was a lot of debate before this took place. Noire, according to the other staff members, misused his powers and was consequently removed.

Was this incident the only one, or were there multiples? Noire at least does a good job keeping activity on both the WCS servers. I've never seen him do anything wrong, but I haven't been around as much before last week.

I understand your reasoning for removing Noire as a staff member; however, I don't agree with the way it was communicated to the community. If you're going to say he was removed due to personal reasons, he should at least be known that that's the way it's going to be told. This thread is evidence that he was never told that that's how both HE and the rest of the staff should communicate Noire's leaving. I don't care if you were trying to protect his image - if you're not going to tell the truth about why Noire was kicked out and he doesn't know that you aren't going to tell the truth, it reflects badly on the rest of the staff as well as Noire.

I hope that was somewhat intelligible, my thoughts are a little meandering right now.

This admin removal, with the addition that Noire fails to communicate with the rest of the staff warranted his removal from the great majority of the staff on Ventrilo.

This would imply there were more than this one instance. What other times have I failed to communicate with the rest of staff? All I know is you guys are upset I removed cass's admin when it was showing a free admin account (subscriptions state they are subscriptions, L4 Generic implies it was free). So I never even removed a paying admin subscription.

I wouldn't mind you showing me what other times I have failed to communicate with the rest of the staff.

I should also add this was after this thread about cass abusing his admin where he went magically from level 2 to level 4. If anything, it was a lack a communication on whoever gave cass rank 4 and admin. There was never anything posted in the forums, including staff forums, and we just got a 4 new staff members, which any one of them could have gone through and tried to ninja cass into rank 4.

Why is it I get kicked from staff for miscommunication when no one communicated that cass was getting grandfathered to rank 4? I mean rank and recruitment was my dept, if anything I should know what is going on. Hard to do my job when you have staff doing stuff behind closed doors.

Noire isnt raging about it. I think he's at peace w/ it....

He made his peace about a week ago, and knew he was going to be removed for his actions. He does seem pretty somber about it, though :\

I won't list other examples since I wasn't adequately notified of your removal. I'm just saying what I know.

If you really must know why other staff wanted you off, go talk to anyone but Lesbian, Supernaut, Chaos and Oracion. Every single staff member was there except those 4. And as far as to my knowledge, everyone voted Yes after being convinced from other staff members.

Sign in to follow this