Sign in to follow this  
Pebbz.

Syndicate Gaming Digest 3 [2/07/2010]

I don't remember stepping down for any personal reasons. Why did you guys lie on the gaming digest? If you removed me from staff have the balls to at least say why. Don't flat out lie. So what was the reason btw you removed me from staff?

boo @ fiasco leaving, hobo told me his intentions were to hijack the plane so I think Church or Longcat are gunna be around permanently!

Thanks man, </3

I don't remember stepping down for any personal reasons. Why did you guys lie on the gaming digest? If you removed me from staff have the balls to at least say why. Don't flat out lie. So what was the reason btw you removed me from staff?

I was under the impression that you werent going anywhere for a while since we just had a misunderstanding about sourcebans. I go away for one night to bang by my girlfriend(twice) and have no idea what is going on.

No one said anything to me either. I just posted on someone else's thread and noticed I was a level 3.

Find it odd too how Pebbz(who has a personal grudge towards me for enforcing the race whoring rule in server1) did this gaming digest and put in there that I Stepped down for personal reasons.

No one said anything to me either. I just posted on someone else's thread and noticed I was a level 3.

Find it odd too how Pebbz(who has a personal grudge towards me for enforcing the race whoring rule in server1) did this gaming digest and put in there that I Stepped down for personal reasons.

:o

It's a sign.

In b4 drama.

Guest Dead=Vortex
Why is Noire gone? Wtf are guys doing? Atleast post a reason. Thats some shady stuff you remove someone without telling them why.

they want him out...thats all u need to knw

Sign in to follow this