Sign in to follow this  
dJolt

Rce Whoring Clarification

what do you mean the skills of that race drop? you mean they didnt spend all their points in their skills?

what do you mean the skills of that race drop? you mean they didnt spend all their points in their skills?

I think he was suggesting when someone hits 4:1 the abilities of the race get toned down (i.e. 40% speed gets changed to 30% speed) or something.

What if shopmenu items weren't allowed at all (except Crusader's Wish) if you're at 4:1? That might work better and would help significantly with some races. Usually when someone goes 4:1 their race is so shopwhored out it's nearly impossible to kill him.

if you really wanted to do that, you might as well simply code it where they have no access to any of the skills except the ultimate.

That way, they will have to switch races to a non-maxed race to escape the negative benefit of having a 4:1 kdr.

Just a thought on expanding the reduction of skill power if kdr goes 4:1 and higher.

Honestly, we should really just put more effort into looking into that auto team balance program. I made a post about it a few months ago after settling on this server (having just moved from CS 1.6), though I didn't know the name of the program or if it had been ported to CSS.

Now that we know it has (and I and plenty of other 1.6 players can vouch for how well it works), are we going to try it?

we've tried a lot of them, but so far they dont seem to balance so well. For some reason they ALL stack the teams even more

we've tried a lot of them, but so far they dont seem to balance so well. For some reason they ALL stack the teams even more

When did you try them? I've never seen them implemented on the WCS servers and I've been here for almost two years.

Sorry i should have explained better.wat i meant was this

Human should have: (I made up the number)

50% invis, spawn with 150 hp, 40% of bashing enemy

Once ppl hit 4-1 ratio, those skills drop to

40% invis, spawn with 140 hp, 30% of bashing enemy

if they reach 5-1 ratio, you can drop them even more.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

or how about this,

you guys can make a new race, which doesn't have any skills.

all you can do it buy stuff from shopmenu.

The one issue I have with reducing the ability of skills is that if someone is maxed out on races and has to change, what then? I wouldn't want to be nerfed for a few rounds due to it.

I'd prefer just having a countdown of two rounds, then if you're still on that same race you were originally whoring on, you get killed at the start of the round.

hahaha, that's definitely easier to code. Kind of annoying, though. Is it really that big of a deal to people to fight against a maxed race? I mean, it kind of sounds like not permitting people to use M4A1 or AWP if they have a really good score. Personally, I prefer Ika's idea for not allowing shop items.

i think not allowing shopmenu items is a good idea

usually, its the extra orb of frost, mask of death, or rebuying hp that tips the scales more than race. (other than remelia, which takes 500dmg to kill)

When did you try them? I've never seen them implemented on the WCS servers and I've been here for almost two years.

They try one every once in awhile on the servers, but it never last more than 2 days because it sucks so bad and makes the situation worse.

ask Yiyas, he'll tell you which ones he's tried

i think not allowing shopmenu items is a good idea

usually, its the extra orb of frost, mask of death, or rebuying hp that tips the scales more than race. (other than remelia, which takes 500dmg to kill)

psst, remelia sucks without a secondary weapon ammo.

Sorry i should have explained better.wat i meant was this

Human should have: (I made up the number)

50% invis, spawn with 150 hp, 40% of bashing enemy

Once ppl hit 4-1 ratio, those skills drop to

40% invis, spawn with 140 hp, 30% of bashing enemy

if they reach 5-1 ratio, you can drop them even more.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

or how about this,

you guys can make a new race, which doesn't have any skills.

all you can do it buy stuff from shopmenu.

You do realize stuff like this would require weeks of coding to do? I'm fairly sure nothing of this kind has even been thought of yet.

Or we could simply put a level cap on lvling up the races so that it has no benefits to lvling beyond it. probably too much coding, but is it hard to implement a script that checks the max level and sets the x amount of lvls you can gain on this race?

races don't get better once you max them out... you just get more levels to add to your max level count

a level 32 human = level 500 human

has remelia been changed again? I haven't been in the servers for some time, and oracion has been hinting at some new changes

According to Yiyas, he has already nerfed Remilia

"17th February::

Improved blind on Orcish Poison (blueish cyan tint instead of darken screen)

Nerfed Remilia non chest evasion from 80% to 66%

Nerfed Remilia chest knife damage from 2.0x to 2.5x

Remilia Heart shots tell you exactly what damage you deal. Intention is to deal up to 70-90dmg with ak so if someone tells me what we get please be kind to post, I know M4 gets ~66dmg which seems low to me."

I know about that TVdie, there was just some discussion afterwards about the secondary clip being restricted on it, but I guess it never was agreed on. Thought it was, pretty much thats all.

well aside from it all, there are much worse combinations that would need restrictions on it that tops how bad secondary clip goes with remellia.

Sign in to follow this