Sign in to follow this  
Dead-Pool

Admin

I have the generic commands with my L4 membership. Kick and Ban are there, but may I suggest adding one more command to it, Mute. I would think mute is an essential command, and is needed quite often.

I have the generic commands with my L4 membership. Kick and Ban are there, but may I suggest adding one more command to it, Mute. I would think mute is an essential command, and is needed quite often.

Agreed here. Mute is really important because otherwise your only other weapon is to kick or ban.

Agreed here. Mute is really important because otherwise your only other weapon is to kick or ban.

I really am important.

I think his general questions was why he has some commands on some servers, but not on others...

ie: no admin at all on the scouts-knives server....

ps: I also agree mute should be added to all levels of admin, very useful when you really don't want to kick a person, but they are annoying everyone.

Slay, Kick, Ban, Mute, Silence/Gag should be in generic tbh. But then that just makes it look like basic admin haha.

As for now, hopefully all your confusions have been solved. You have generic admin, which in all honesty doesn't do shat.

im saying i get thats its basic but on Zombie Mod Classic my Mute dosnt work but on (JB and SURF) it does im just wondering why my mute dosnt work

On zm, you have to mute someone twice for it to work. just fyi.

with my generic I had kick, mute, ban, slay, and team changing, with a few server commands like remove spray n shit... just the basic things needed to moderate, no fun stuff

hell, I even had burn for a while... dunno why

Sign in to follow this