Sign in to follow this  
O.G.

Mass Effect 2...

Rapidshitted it a few days ago but was too caught up in COD6 to play it. Just started today. So far it's pretty jizzworthy.

Especially with the DLC armors.

Only got to play about 10 hours before my 360 RROD -.-

But I didn't really like what they did to the combat, I feel useless as a biotic now.

Also nearly impossible to read anything on my tv, the font is just way too small.

Beat the game @ 25 hours playtime on normal as a Vanguard. Which is a class I particularly enjoyed. Charging and then using the krogan shotgun is so satisfying :>

Ended up doinking Jack because Miranda was being a stubborn bitch. Obtained all ship models, and only Miranda died @ the end because she wasn't loyal.

My only tip is: Make sure to bring the M920-Cain with you for the very final fight. Have enough for 1 shot (or 2, if you have enough heavy weapon capacity) and hit it in the chest weak spot. Literally halves the boss' health. If you have enough ammo just do it again and it's the fucking easiest fight ever.

Im doinking kelly :3

She strips for you if you manage to save her during the Omega 4 mission. If you don't go there immediately you get to watch her untimely death.

You kidding me? Miranda is the hottest video game chick evar! Everything about her is so fucking awesome. Fuck Jack and Kelly, Miranda is the shit.

Her ass looks like it was crafted by Jesus' hands. I would have doinked her except when Jack and her got in a fight I didn't know it would require a stupidly high paragon rating to work things out. I didn't know I'd lose loyalty siding with Jack ;_; So I just went with what I had -- the psycho biotic bitch.

She strips for you if you manage to save her during the Omega 4 mission. If you don't go there immediately you get to watch her untimely death.

Her ass looks like it was crafted by Jesus' hands. I would have doinked her except when Jack and her got in a fight I didn't know it would require a stupidly high paragon rating to work things out. I didn't know I'd lose loyalty siding with Jack ;_; So I just went with what I had -- the psycho biotic bitch.

You could have gone with tali