Sign in to follow this  
Zoxopirezox Jared

Apple, i am disappoint.

http://www.apple.com/ipad/

Pros: Speakers, multitouch, looks good, $499, wifi, cell phone signal for internet, blue tooth. Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Microphone 10 hour battery power, 1 month standby battery, 1024-by-768, up to 720p

Cons:No camera, 1 ghz, 9.7 inch, no usb. iPod Touch firmware/iPhone (you choice), half inch thick, 1.5 pounds.

Slow, And uses ipod operating system, might get for europe... probably not...

Its a big ipod touch... i have an ipod touch. i probably wont get this because its the same thing. if it used os x tiger-snow leopard, i'd get it. Also needs a camera.

Stock dropped. Apple did not say anything about a tablet coming out, so you can't complain. We all had high expectations.

OH and btw, It probably doesn't have a usb or a camera, because it's just a bigger version of the Itouch.

Oh yeah, and thanks for editing while i was typing that.

It's a waste of money lmao .

You can buy a mini laptop with about 3x better specs for about 400$ . And you can add 3G on it without any extra expense .

Exacly, mac still do shit overpriced. Touch screen is nothing new.

How many gigabites does this shit have?

Edit: 16, 32 or 64 gigabytes of flash memory ROFL. For the same price you get a netbook/mini laptop with a real hd 250-500gb.

It's like they've lived in a fucking cave for 10 years . They don't even give you any way to connect an external hard drive or even a flash drive . Sorry but for 16gb models on a 3g network at 600+ dollars is wayyyy to much for anyone .

Oh well , i'll buy it anyways .

I'd just use it for surfing the web when i'm traveling and taking notes at school and such . Besides you can slip a SIM into it and that' what I plan on doing . ( Taking from my phone )

Guest Mr Clickerson

It doesn't have any of the shit you want, because they release it like this, and then in 6 months, when the sales drop dramatically because people realize it's a POS, they add those features, bump up the price again to like, 800, and then all the tools, like yourself, go out and buy it, again, because you're all retarded.

Holy run-on sentence, Batman.