Sign in to follow this  
Oracion

Zombie Mod Rules (Created 1/22)

Exploiting !zstuck to teleport into cades imo

Can you expand on the "no blocking" as well, I do not understand if you are talking about walkways/doors, friendly zombies, or a CT not letting a noob into their small barricade that has no room.

Oh yea, add friendly zombie/first zombie not killing anyone, I usually go afk if I am a zombie late in the match. Not if I am first zombie though.

Exploiting !ztele to flee from a zombie

After the zombie spawns !ztele is disabled for CT's. Was an issue before this was implemented though.

Speaking of !ztele, !zstuck should be removed as !ztele is all someone needs.

After the zombie spawns !ztele is disabled for CT's. Was an issue before this was implemented though.

Speaking of !ztele, !zstuck should be removed as !ztele is all someone needs.

No.

If someone is stuck and they are out of ztele's, they must use zstuck.

No.

If someone is stuck and they are out of ztele's, they must use zstuck.

Which works maybe 20% of the time. Chances are better the person you are stuck to has an extra teleport.

I usually goto spec and respawn to obtain more tele's anyway.

And hell, if people do not care when others can teleport out when they become stuckan infinite amount of times then maybe !ztele should be available more than 3 times? It is the only ability that works 100% of the time, unless you port into someone in spawn of course.

Admit it, instead of giving a larger number of teleports, you want !zstuck to remain so you can abuse it.

ps: the red text is hard to read and makes you look like a woman who wants attention.

Which works maybe 20% of the time. Chances are better the person you are stuck to has an extra teleport.

I usually goto spec and respawn to obtain more tele's anyway.

And hell, if people do not care when others can teleport out when they become stuckan infinite amount of times then maybe !ztele should be available more than 3 times? It is the only ability that works 100% of the time, unless you port into someone in spawn of course.

Admit it, instead of giving a larger number of teleports, you want !zstuck to remain so you can abuse it.

ps: the red text is hard to read and makes you look like a woman who wants attention.

My red font is easier to read than your default gray font. lmao.

People would abuse ztele here and there.

Zombie Mod Rules

- Don't block with your character. This included blocking people from going through a door, window, hallway, etc.

- No 'friendly zombie'. If you are first zombie, kill people, don't make everyone sit there for five minutes.

- Don't leave/kill self while first zombie. If done on purpose, you will receive a kick/ban.

- Exploiting !zstuck to get into/through a cade will result in a kick/ban.

- Cadebreaking purposefully will result in a kick/ban.

- Killing yourself early/going spec to become zombie will result in a kick/ban.

- Do not glitch spots that zombies can not get to.

- If you are in an area that zombies can not get to with stacking (Ex. top of telephone poles you surf up to) and you are the last CT/CT's, you must jump down/leave the area.

Let me know if I missed things guys. Pretty sure I did.

This one is kinda pointless. The point of zm is to survive. Why should the last person have to suicide/give themselves to zombies if we aren't completeing the objective of staying alive?

This one is kinda pointless. The point of zm is to survive. Why should the last person have to suicide/give themselves to zombies if we aren't completeing the objective of staying alive?

I'd tend to agree. If there is a spot that is exploiting(ex: far side of the rusty pipe in the rafters of bumfight) we should just use the restriction script to fix it. Just because Zombies have to use a little teamwork doesnt mean a spot is illegitimate.

I'd tend to agree. If there is a spot that is exploiting(ex: far side of the rusty pipe in the rafters of bumfight) we should just use the restriction script to fix it. Just because Zombies have to use a little teamwork doesnt mean a spot is illegitimate.

ya like the telephone pole that I surf up to, if zombies work together and stack then jump at me it is entirely possible to get me, but when theres like two zombies actually trying and I'm raping them with a shotgun they can keep getting raped if the others aren't going to try to get me, no way in hell I'm giving myself up because they suck.... except sometimes I do to get the game going again

I think this pertains to like the windmill on that one map where for the overwhelming majority, no matter how good you are, you wont kill someone.

Other than that situation and on other maps. It shouldnt be a banned spot.

Omg, the lightpost on the bad macd map. No way they can get you. Maybe if zombies could sextuple stack. Takes like a minute to get up as a human.

That was what the rule was for.

Omg, the lightpost on the bad macd map. No way they can get you. Maybe if zombies could sextuple stack. Takes like a minute to get up as a human.

Drainage pipes, anyone?

It's more of those impossible to get to spots (i.e banned spots) I'm referring to.

If you're the last one standing in a non-banned spot, by all means stay there.

I swear, there is no map that makes you happy. and yet you still play zm lol.

As for oracion, thanks for clarifying that.

I swear, there is no map that makes you happy. and yet you still play zm lol.

As for oracion, thanks for clarifying that.

I like plenty of maps, why should I like bad maps anyway. Not my fault map makers fail.

Sign in to follow this