Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Fohacidal

Foh's Application! (Accepted)

So when could clanmembers and not staff vote and it counts? Guess I missed a new rule or something? Please explain.

But anyway, I vote yes if it counts?

8/15? I guess?

So when could clanmembers and not staff vote and it counts? Guess I missed a new rule or something? Please explain.

But anyway, I vote yes if it counts?

8/15? I guess?

need +6 staff votes, then over the 2 week period you need +15 member votes (not including staff) after 2 week if vote count isnt +15 then he needs another +6 staff votes, if he doesnt get +6 from staff at end of 2 week, he is denied.

Guest Fohacidal

five moar! really four because I dont think any input towliban offers should count toward anything, kid doesnt even know me and he throws a no out of nowhere

five moar! really four because I dont think any input towliban offers should count toward anything, kid doesnt even know me and he throws a no out of nowhere

i wish this mattered, pebbz doesnt know me and the dude throws a no as well but its life..

(if i get in b4 you ((((haah)))) ill vote yes!)

Guest Fohacidal
V[aster]V[ind;321629']i wish this mattered, pebbz doesnt know me and the dude throws a no as well but its life..

(if i get in b4 you ((((haah)))) ill vote yes!)

FUCK stop giving me reasons not to troll you

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

I'll vote a conditional yes IF you've changed and aren't such a douchebag any longer.

Guest Fohacidal
I'll vote a conditional yes IF you've changed and aren't such a douchebag any longer.

Ok go for it bro