Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Fohacidal

Foh's Application! (Accepted)

Guest Fohacidal

Name: Foha Cidal

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9727241

XFire: fohamm

Provide a link to your HLStatsX profile: http://hlstatsx.syndicate-gamers.net...info&player=36

Microphone: Yes

Favorite Server: WeetBreak

Have you ever hacked in game before? No

Questions or Comments: Do you know how fast you were going?

About Yourself: Is there a problem officer?

Referral: Ponch, Wookie, Mario, Pebbz, Soviate, Nitestalker, Zach, Fatboy, Junzou, Hobo, Howard, Longcat <3, Church <3, People who I forget sometimes, People who hate jared, explicit, zachmang, fiasco, nic, coach, other black people, TTD, Contract Lover

Guest Fohacidal

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it?

Warn, Mute, Kick, Ban

Question 2: In the case of a hacker on the server you are in, what procedure would you follow?

Warn and Kick, Ban

Question 3: In the situation that you are being bombarded with people asking if they can join the clan, what would you tell them to do?

joinuv.com for epic lulz

Question 4: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Yes, ask my screener for support

Question 5: Why is it that you want to join the sG community?

Well Im on the forums 24/7 pebbzy, why not?

Question 6: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Yea brah

Question 7: On average, how often will you play on the sG servers and how often will you be on the forums?

Servers not much, still in move process and I cant install everything on this laptop, forums you already know the answer to baby

Question 8: How do you think you can be an addition to our growing community? What makes you unique from the other recruits?

Im not really an addition now am I, just a name color change

Question 9: Would you contribute to discussions made within sG and keep the topics civil?

Dont I always sweet cheeks?

Question 10: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

Yeap, kicked twice

HRNGGG screening from pebbz

Guest Fohacidal

I think its pretty obvious why I had to withdraw the last one, now just vote jeebus

Yeah, what is going on. If you got withdrawn before, why are you applying again?

Just to clarify to the both of you.

Fohacidal's original app was withdrawn because of Zeus. Zeus then also withdrew his app. Reason being that Foh and Zeus were originally banned from reapplying by Oreo, Zeus was actually permanently banned. Because a certain crackwho- person thought that Zeus isn't that bad and disregarded Oreo's original decisions, and unbanned Zeus. Then the ban from applying to the clan is then also lifted.

See where I am going with this?

Oracion if you are really curious you should go read over fohacidal's first recruitment thread.

Fohacidal's original app was withdrawn because of Zeus. Zeus then also withdrew his app. Reason being that Foh and Zeus were originally banned from reapplying by Oreo, Zeus was actually permanently banned. Because a certain crackwho- person thought that Zeus isn't that bad and disregarded Oreo's original decisions, and unbanned Zeus. Then the ban from applying to the clan is then also lifted.

Oracion if you are really curious you should go read over fohacidal's first recruitment thread.

I lol'd.

So essentially, whatever was said before is now null if I'm getting this right. Also, I don't feel like reading over 10 pages of trolling BS, so I'll pass.

I don't have any issue with it so long as no one else does.

tbh id rather zeus banned than foh in the clan - but i'll vote yes to foh joining!

Guest Mr Clickerson
tbh id rather zeus banned than foh in the clan - but i'll vote yes to foh joining!

Trolling the recruitment forum, I see. Remember, if you want me banned, you want numerous others banned, including yourself at this point.

So fatb0y, you're saying that nothing Oreo said stands at this point?

Seeing how Zeus has joined the thread, any irrelevant bickering will result in some form of punishment. As for legitimacy of Foh's recruitment, that will be further discussed. Mmmk?

Trolling the recruitment forum, I see. Remember, if you want me banned, you want numerous others banned, including yourself at this point.

Because of one person's actions, Yes, I do believe all of what Oreo has previously said and done is now invalid.

I mean if you are going to disregard one of Oreo's things, in the interest of fairness, then you should disregard everything.

Guest Fohacidal

Holy jesus people can we stop talking about zeus and get back to my application kthnxbai, just start voting you know you want to

Guest Mr Clickerson

EDIT:

Irrelevant bickering will be punished.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

please vote no, there is no way this fucktard asshat should even around.

He was only stating his opinion. Not trolling. Kthx.