Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

My first job!

Herro. Some of you might know me from Ventrilo. Most of you probably don't know me at all because although I have the required time for L4 I only have 350 posts. I tend not to go around and troll/spam so I don't do much. Anyways back to the main topic.

I just got a call today around 4:00 from a employer that I interviewed with at... REGAL CINEMA! I don't know if working concession at a movie theater is going to suck, but I am pretty stoked because apparently I get a free ticket for myself and one other everyday I am not working. I am only doing part time work (On Friday, Saturday, and Sundays till closing) and I am probably going to rage at my sleep schedule being fucked up.

So basically I will be working for minimum wage, but it's better then working a grocery store or something. Anyone else get a decent first job?

Lifeguard mang.

Less work. More money.

Lifeguard mang.

All those jobs be taked round here, swimmers immediately get first dibs. I'm pretty sure they actually ask the swim team if they want a job as a lifeguard before they post openings.

Working at the mall, 9$/hr. Haah, I've probably changed job 5 times since my first job, but it's all good.

Herro. Some of you might know me from Ventrilo. Most of you probably don't know me at all because although I have the required time for L4 I only have 350 posts. I tend not to go around and troll/spam so I don't do much. Anyways back to the main topic.

I just got a call today around 4:00 from a employer that I interviewed with at... REGAL CINEMA! I don't know if working concession at a movie theater is going to suck, but I am pretty stoked because apparently I get a free ticket for myself and one other everyday I am not working. I am only doing part time work (On Friday, Saturday, and Sundays till closing) and I am probably going to rage at my sleep schedule being fucked up.

So basically I will be working for minimum wage, but it's better then working a grocery store or something. Anyone else get a decent first job?

nice,i applyed at a theater to.

My first job was working in a returns department for an online cotalogue... payed £6.22 ($9.96) an hour and time+½ on sundays £9.33 ($14.93) 15 hours a weekend

£46.65.......... $74.64

£69.98.......... $111.97

---------------------------

£116.63........ $186.61

Was good for a first job =)

Chikendinner

my first job was at wild willies, flippin burgers pullin racks of fries and making onion rings, it was the best job, got free meals at the best burger restaraunt in all of my county. dont be thinkin it was a fast food burger place either, cuz i made the burgers from scratch :o. the p[lace might of ben over priced but that didnt matter from the side i was on cuz it was free =]

My first job that wasn't a mailing for my dad was working as a temp help in an engineer's firm. Small group (4), and I mainly solder wires to resistors. However that was only whenever I didn't have another job, I did a little everything there. 12 an hour made it awesome.

My first job was doing vinyl work for businesses around town. I made $11.50 an hour and usually raked in 50 hours a week (when I wasn't in school). I fucking miss that job so bad. I made about 400 a week after taxes. Wasn't bad for being 17.