Sign in to follow this  
-Dust--Arma-

Spawn Camping in sliderace maps

Problem:

All of the people who play in the minigames server have more than once played on a sliderace map, and more than once killed by spawn campers, spawn campers mostly consist of AWP users taking advantage of the damage done by it to kill in one shot, regardless of which part of the body is shot (except the legs and arms). This is really frustrating, when you can't leave spawn without being killed by one of those campers. This situation usually lasts until an admin comes and starts enforcing the rules.

Solution:

Restrict the AWP on sliderace maps, because it's the only reliable weapon to get spawnkills, since it's the only weapon that can 1 shot the body, leaving people to only be able to spawnkill with headshots, a more difficult task because the players are constantly moving.

Nice suggestion, but I already do that ( piss the hell outa people when I was like "OK GUYS NO MORE SNIPER RIFLES!" almost like I'm the first one to do so in a million years). Plus unlike other admins or members *cough Zoxo Jared* that don't care about spawn camping and do not contact me until I join the game a little too late. :(

Dust][Arma[;317849']Oops, epic typo FTL

Edited title for you. :P

There is one map on that server that klark modded so that you have a longer spawn time and 500 hp so you can get out of range. Apparently though we need to do that with other maps because people decide to be tards.

By all means, if they do spawn camp, let me know.

Yeah, just let any admin know. We will usually slay all the spawn campers, and if they continue, they'll get a kick then a ban if necessary ;)

Lol the other day I kept slaying this guy for spawn camping on a sliderace and hes one of those tards that doesn't listen to people talking or look at chat, so after like 12 slays hes like "zachmanman you faggot stop slaying me idiot"

I dont kick or ban people for spawn camping because too many of them do it to be ethical and will reduce server popularity. Instead I just restrict weapons so the server keeps a healthy population because I dont want to be the one to kill the MG server :)

So, I've been thinking a bit, and I think I found the best solution for spawn camping.

Slideraces.jpg

That layout for Spawn areas and spawn exits, based on the sliderace_aquatic completely negates spawn camping, the reason for why sliderace_aquatic has so many spawn campers is because the wall separating Ts from Cts is not bulletproof.

I suggest that (Only if possible), the current sliderace maps are edited to include that spawn area layout.

Dust][Arma[;318677']So, I've been thinking a bit, and I think I found the best solution for spawn camping.

Slideraces.jpg

That layout for Spawn areas and spawn exits, based on the sliderace_aquatic completely negates spawn camping, the reason for why sliderace_aquatic has so many spawn campers is because the wall separating Ts from Cts is not bulletproof.

I suggest that (Only if possible), the current sliderace maps are edited to include that spawn area layout.

pssst there sliderace techno. that has exactly like that but people camp at exit o tunnle an dshoot lol

Sign in to follow this