Sign in to follow this  
Ika

The new banish is ridiculous

That is about all. Circu's lobotomy is RAPE for like 15 seconds, because it blinds AND fucks with your accuracy. Orc gen's poison is even worse than before. Not only can you not aim but you can't see anymore either. I don't know what Blood Mage's banish is like but I liked how it used to be - tunnel vision, where you could still aim.

I do agree with that banish. It completely distorts my aim. Before it would just mess with your aim, but you could still somewhat aim.

I was wondering if it was OP when I added it but no complaints till now hehe. Is it the fluxuation in the screen that messes you up even more? AKA the old banish was at a constant screen warp but this one goes in/out.

I was wondering if it was OP when I added it but no complaints till now hehe. Is it the fluxuation in the screen that messes you up even more? AKA the old banish was at a constant screen warp but this one goes in/out.

I just think it goes over the top really. It's literally a visual mindfuck right now and you can't see a damn thing.

Could you just mod the one you have in now, such as make it not zoom out as much as it does? I don't mind distortion, but as it is, you really can't focus on anything in sight.

I thought that was the point of distortion. As you say, the old skill used to just give tunnel vision but how does that help if they can still aim? If your going to do anything, I'd say leave the effects as they are just lower the chance of them happening, and the time it lasts for the lobotomy ultimate.

Same Vosh, I think the new banish is fine. Its not easy to kill people whilst banished now. Before it was just a waste of a skill because it was still so easy to kill people through.

When someone shoots you once and you're fucked until you're dead, how much fun is that? This is exactly why the old Crypt Lord got nerfed, because Impale basically meant that if the CL hit you, you would die. Orc Gen is kind of the same way, if he hits you, especially from a long distance, you're going to be fucked because the zooming in and out means that you'll never be able to shoot that Orc Gen again. I don't know how you guys are able to aim because I sure as hell can't do it.

Also Yiyas, you spelled Chieftain wrong.

Yeah I know :( I'll play about with it theres only two ways i can change: 1. no in/out fluxuations during banish 2. less view warping.

Yeah but changing time involves editing every race with banish while changing what banish does is editing just three lines. All times were kept like they were in old banish as well so they shouldn't be debateable.

I do agree that banish is way to strong. Once you are hit with banish, you can't aim at all. Whereas for the other races' skills, it only make it harder to aim. maybe shorten the banish time??

yeah banish is too powerful. i was raping w/ orc general

BUT WHY IS IT PRIVATE :'( MY FAVE RACE IS BEING LOBOTOMIZED!

It has always had banish, whether it was a bug or just a mistake, can you please just keep it the same (tone down the banish fine, but keep it there)? I think banish was part of the slow skill. I seriously think I'm the only one who plays that race.

COMON PLZ WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!!!!

The poison (which I think was orc gen's skill) has always inflicted Selesnya Guildmage-style banish - i.e. not really Banish, per se, but random zooming of the screen, drug-like effects, etc basically a total mindfuck.

What I liked about the old banish was, if you were already looking at him, you can still get the kill. However, he's not dead center of the tunnel vision, you're probably going to die. (hint hint I liked the old banish)

hint hint, old banish is gone....

so... orc general was fine before this new banish was implemented and it had it's own unique banish. could we just reset that orc CHIEFTANs status to what it previously was?

Orc Gen used to have drunk+banish. What it does is take where you're aiming at now, take where you're aiming at 0.5s later. Switch you between those two repeatedly for the duration of the drunk. Now if being forced to aim in two spots makes it easier to aim than having your view askewed then god dayum.

Agreed on OP'd. I never thought the banish skill was balanced at all, an even the old banish was being called op if people whored it. Now its just as bad as being flashed, especially if someone is using an smg.

well no one complained about the old orc general :\

and lobotomize should be fixed, it shouldn't give a blue indicator saying where the lobotomized person is.

this kills lurkers, p228s, and trickster assassins, among other camping races

well no one complained about the old orc general :\

I did... lol. I think I was the only one, though... I hated when people played it, but in the past it's regen was not very good, so it was still easy to take down.

Ok Ok, I just played the entire map of Icewerk with more than HALF the people in the server playing Bloodmage and Orc Chieftan(general). Everyone screaming at each other over the mic about how everyone is just banishing until people started leaving :P

Gotta set it so that it only procs 20% of the time or whatever it used to be was perfect.

Sign in to follow this