Sign in to follow this  
Comrade_Panther

Gay Rights?

Guest formerlyaeth

I'm not saying that everyone who thinks homosexuality is a choice is a closet homo. You mistook my post for a generalization which I wasn't trying to imply.

If you have any social interaction, you've probably heard about gay counselors. (see above post.)

Sorry but "You must be out of your mind, the blacks were enslaved and brought to America and they were treated like dogs, being kicked around in the streets, and they wanted to be treated like human beings. Gays on the other hand have a choice, but they choose to be something they weren't meant to be, so fuck those fatherfuckers."

and your other posts, you were just asking for someone to come along and point out your hate towards them.

I'm sorry that you were offended by my opinion, let's not turn a simple discussion about gays into something major and pretend this never happened, that way you and i can still be on good terms.

Guest formerlyaeth

I'm not offended, nor remotely angry. This is called debate forum, and this is what I was trying to do.

I'm not offended, nor remotely angry. This is called debate forum, and this is what I was trying to do.

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/gay/long.htm

Now that's what i call homophobic, give it a read, my comments are sweet compared to that, assuming that God really does exist and that the Bible is his word, he must be one hell of a homophobe then right? Lol....

Guest formerlyaeth
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/gay/long.htm

Now that's what i call homophobic, give it a read, my comments are sweet compared to that, assuming that God really does exist and that the Bible is his word, he must be one hell of a homophobe then right? Lol....

You're fucking freddy mercury x2 compared to this guy.

Ok history lesson kids,

The ancient romans were gay.... Not kidding,

They used to have sex with other men sometimes not even 1 guy it was, an orgy because they felt that women were inferior beings.

Look it up.

Personally I have no problem with them everyone has a need for attention and approval or have an in-ability to cope with their own personal problems so they blame others for what they perceive as flaws. Most of its an inferiority complex coughhighasfuckcoughcough, I think the real joke is those who pretend to be gay to try to get with women. Thats sort of more messed up but hillarious to watch.

WHO CARES IF IT IS A CHOICE? seriously. let them do what they want, as long as i dont have to watch them fuck i dont care. also, if it a choice, that means you chose to like girls. that means you had to question yourself if you liked girls or boys more.

I'd say that there is two groups of homosexuals. one that feel they are born gay and can not help but being gay and then the ones that choose to be gay. As for rights I'll go with yes. gay rights is the same as womans rights and the civil rights of the 60's. It's not about getting more then the rest. It's about getting the same as the rest.

sorry about double post(mobile). The rights that are being asked for are tax treatments, vistors rights in hospital,next of kin and being seen as a human. Why you would tell them they are wrong for wanting these shows just how brainwashed you are to a set of outdated morals. don't use the argument of its not the way god wanted it. Not everyone belifes in your idea of god. You are not as important as momy and daddy said so.

WHO CARES IF IT IS A CHOICE? seriously. let them do what they want, as long as i dont have to watch them fuck i dont care. also, if it a choice, that means you chose to like girls. that means you had to question yourself if you liked girls or boys more.

You're right, who cares, this topic isn't worth the thought or energy...

Against.

If they're 'normal' people as they claim to be, why should they be treated differently?

That's the point of gay rights; they're fighting FOR equality. To marry whom they want to marry. To be able to adopt children just like a heterosexual couple would.

Damnit, I was going to say inb4 Switchblade, but it looks like I'm too late. Anyone remember what he said last time homosexuality came up for discussion?

Edit::

FOOOOOOOOOOUND IT

Gay people are an exception though, they always deserve to be insulted. And yes i am ruthless and cruel when it comes to those things.

Little known fact: Bruce Lee was bisexual.

Switchblade will not believe you.

I don't think he possibly could believe me-- it would be pretty difficult for him to cope with the fact that someone he idolizes so much was also something he absolutely hates.

I don't think he possibly could believe me-- it would be pretty difficult for him to cope with the fact that someone he idolizes so much was also something he absolutely hates.

That is simply not true, and if it is, i demand proof, where is it, show me? I personally know Bruce Lee's Best friend, Taky Kimura, he would have for sure told me this if it were true.

I also have no idea where you get the idea that i "hate" gays, hate is a strong word, and i've been taught it's not worth it to hate anyone or anything, BUT, that does not mean that i can't dislike or disagree with something, Hate is an emotion that controls you. Dislike is a distaste for something you don't care about. And as i have stated many times before, i feel that they don't deserve any rights, and that they deserve to be insulted, i don't know where you got the word hate from. I agree that some of the things i have said are stupid, like saying they should be insulted, thrown on an island where they can buttfuck eachother in peace, and i've probably said other bad things about them too. Why should they be insulted? Wouldn't it be best to just ignore them? You see this is a prime example of me not thinking things through, just saying things in the heat of the moment, but i would like to clear the air right now by saying that i don't HATE anyone or anything even if i had said i do in the past.

I don't think there is any gay agenda to get special rights or attention. The struggle is for equal treatment, not special treatment. If two men are in love and to marry, and their church condoned it, then what right does the government have interfering? Why should love be subject to judgment by any third party?

@Explict

Yeah I too agree that Gays shouldn't be allowed to have a child because they might have adopted a straight child and because the child was brought up in that "kind" of akward environment. He might become gay too.

@Explict

Yeah I too agree that Gays shouldn't be allowed to have a child because they might have adopted a straight child and because the child was brought up in that "kind" of akward environment. He might become gay too.

#1 nothing wrong with being gay

#2 that is not how it works

#3 "good" straight parents fuck up their kids plenty, just look at how soon adolescents are introduced to drugs, and theft.

#4 I do not care if someone is gay, personally I think bisexual is the most logical. Since being attracted to someone for physical reasons is shallow, hence loving someone of the same gender, or opposite gender is just fine.

I am not attracted to men, I am just secure in my heterosexuality, and the account name is a novelty.