Sign in to follow this  
Comrade_Panther

Gay Rights?

let them do what they want, as long as they aint trying to fuck me i'm cool... why should i care that you're sucking dick? i shouldn't.

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxactly.

let them do what they want, as long as they aint trying to fuck me i'm cool... why should i care that you're sucking dick? i shouldn't.

truth

They don't deserve any rights, just gather them all up put them on some island away from everyone and they can fuck themselves all they want.

was waiting for someone to say this lol.

Heh, Ill throw my two cents.

I dont care what people do. As long as they dont bother me, I dont give a damn what they do behind closed doors. If their love is with the same sex, I dont see why they cant at least receive the same rights as a two-sexed couple.

(libertarian polisci major here)

They don't deserve any rights, just gather them all up put them on some island away from everyone and they can fuck themselves all they want.

And why don't they?

Someone's a bit homophobic. I'd love to hear the reasoning behind this.

Anyways, I'm all for them having it. They're humans, and I find some reasoning such as "keeping the sanctity of marriage alive" or simple "they don't need it" to be weak arguments. Marriage has been shit for awhile with a 50% divorce rate, and saying they don't need it because they swing another way to appease someone in a building with a cross is just biasing something towards a religious belief rather than a civil right to another group.

Basically, they're human, let them have the rights as a straight person. Only people they're harming are people who are scared it'll do something to children/others, when there's no proof.

Guest Fohacidal

Homosexuality is a choice and it definitely isnt a race of people. The notion that they need more rights and parades and crap is the biggest show of pomposity on planet earth.

OH HEY IM GAY GIMME ATTENTION AND SPECIAL RIGHTS AND STUFF KAY SILLY GOOSE [/lisp]

Homosexuality is a choice and it definitely isnt a race of people. The notion that they need more rights and parades and crap is the biggest show of pomposity on planet earth.

OH HEY IM GAY GIMME ATTENTION AND SPECIAL RIGHTS AND STUFF KAY SILLY GOOSE [/lisp]

They dont choose it (theres a gay gene,) they dont want more rights, they just want the basic right of marriage with the benefits that non-same-sex couples get, which everybody else gets except for them.

They dont get special privileges, and they parade because theyre lacking the right to marriage.

Going by this, anything in the 60's was "YO I IS BLACK AND I DESERF DA RIGHTS LIKE DA WHITE MAN KAY?"

Which going by your statement makes it seem like it'd be pointless as well because they wanted a right/rights that others had. How is this any different from any group that wants the rights of another group?

Going by this, anything in the 60's was "YO I IS BLACK AND I DESERF DA RIGHTS LIKE DA WHITE MAN KAY?"

Which going by your statement makes it seem like it'd be pointless as well because they wanted a right/rights that others had. How is this any different from any group that wants the rights of another group?

You must be out of your mind, the blacks were enslaved and brought to America and they were treated like dogs, being kicked around in the streets, and they wanted to be treated like human beings. Gays on the other hand have a choice, but they choose to be something they weren't meant to be, so fuck those fatherfuckers.

You must be out of your mind, the blacks were enslaved and brought to America and they were treated like dogs, being kicked around in the streets, and they wanted to be treated like human beings. Gays on the other hand have a choice, but they choose to be something they weren't meant to be, so fuck those fatherfuckers.

Yeah, I get the logic, but lets also think this. They're still human. Because of a choice/gene/whateverscientiststhinknowadays, they should be denied something that others are able to do?

A lot of this is based upon the Bible (which isn't a credible source for anything) and Christians that do not want it to happen. I still don't get why a religion should be pushing for this to be denied, when this is something to be decided as a right for a group of people by the courts, like what is going on in Cali right now.

God damn noone reads my posts.

There is a gene alteration that supposedly makes people gay.

And whos to tell someone what they are meant to be anyway? Fuck, even if my parents told me what I am supposed to be, Id tell em to fuck off.

You are born gay, you can't choose to be or not to be. Everyone deserve the same rights as everyone else.

God damn noone reads my posts.

There is a gene alteration that supposedly makes people gay.

And whos to tell someone what they are meant to be anyway? Fuck, even if my parents told me what I am supposed to be, Id tell em to fuck off.

I'm sorry but a guy fucking another guy isn't natural, and no it's not what you're supposed to do.