Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Okay, Having a boner sucks. (Mom don't read)

OKAY HONESTLY WHAT THE FUCK.

WE GET HARD FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES. CRAMPS THAT CAN MAKE YOU HURT SO BAD YOU CAN'T MOVE. TENT IN YOUR PANTS THAT YOU JUST FEEL SHITTY ABOUT YOURSELF FOR.

WE GET A STIFF DICK FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES. 10 MOTHER FUCKING MINUTES OF SHOVING YOU HAND ON IT TO HIDE IT AND JUST HAVE TO WALK AROUND LIKE IT LIKE WE ARE COMFORTABLE WHEN IT IS A TOTAL LIE. MEANWHILE, IF YOU DON'T HIDE IT, IT STICKS OUT EVERYWHERE AND CAN TURN INTO AN ATTENTION GETTER. AND TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU CAN TOUCH YOURSELF AND RUB ONE OUT.

Girls have it easy.

tl;dr = help me suck in my dick and grow a vagina.

i loled....very nicely done...it is kinda true...we have to walk around like we all cool, and it does it for no reason at all sometimes, at most often at that delicate time, teacher or someone has to make us walk somewhere, talk about inconvenient.

think about this one girls, you have to deal with a week of pain

we have it day round with our junk dangling and bouncing around in our pants

Fixed, plus we get morning wood which always is awkward.

I get a boner when I used the leg press machine. Then I'd have to sit in the machine for awhile to wait for it to go away. Maybe its because air blows into my shorts from the ac and it gives me a boner.

haha i've gotten a boner too when driveing and when ur about to get out or while u get it u do that smooth swipe that makes ur dick go up not down before its full wood. and dude fucking morning wood ftl. thank god i sleep on my side and dont let anyone take my blanket.

my moms always trys to rip the blanket off when i get morning wood and i spazz out haha

-i made it 3 pages :D

There was this one kid in my weight lifting class that had a boner when he was doing situps lololol

Happened about 2 days ago.

Shouldn't weightlift Howard, you might hurt yourself. :|