Sign in to follow this  
Iherdcows

ramen noodles

I don't liek ramen noodles. And uh way to make threads of something stupid just to get your posts up. GG. Oh and watch him stop posting no because he has the 25.

I don't liek ramen noodles. And uh way to make threads of something stupid just to get your posts up. GG. Oh and watch him stop posting no because he has the 25.

how cant you likes them ramen nooods?!!?!

you hates this guy?"

Now... Ramens has more than 5 delicious flavors. And another additional 5 spicy flavors. One cup or one bag of Ramen noodle can fill me up for more than 7 hours. But every time i eat, i usually take 2 cups or 2 bags instead of 1. Also I add in additional vegetables like tomatoes and salads, also some pork sausage and yellow meats. Last but not least, I crack a egg in it. That would be my dinner-of-choice.

Yes, that is another type of chip. You just open the bag, then put in the flavor powder, crumble them up until all you have left is small pieces, then enjoy. I love it. : )

Guest Waffle

I don't eat Ramen anymore. I'm too lazy to make it. I put eggs in the bagged Ramen that you have to boil, it's quite delicious.

Guest Waffle
what!>?!?!?!?!?!?!

i never heard of that!!??!?!?!?

explain?

You crack an egg... While it's boiling you put the egg in. You wait for the food to be done. You put it in a bowl. Then you grab chopsticks/spoon/fork/spork. Then you eat it. Want me to break it down even more?

Mama's Ramen is the best instant noodles (can only be bought at chinese stores)

Shin Sen Gumi is the best place to get freshly made pork flavored ramen. They also give you another helping of noodles for $0.96 more.