Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Admin skins?

come on klark...this would really help so i don't shoot any admin who gets pissed at me then slays me.

Is what you have to realize is that you're probably free killing when they slay you. The only thing is, if you free kill someone who's not an admin, there's nothing they can do about it. Watch what you kill them for = no slay.

Is what you have to realize is that you're probably free killing when they slay you. The only thing is, if you free kill someone who's not an admin, there's nothing they can do about it. Watch what you kill them for = no slay.

im pretty strict about shooting, to the point where some people see it as freekilling, when a warden says freeze, any T moving after that is pretty much dead, and the rule of thumb for an admin in jailbreak is slay whoever just killed you then ask them why they killed you in admin chat, even if he had a legitimate reason to, slay em first ask questions later.

couldnt admins just color themselves in a different color using

sm_color @me 1 1 1 1

something like that , there's a post somewhere explaining it (that makes black btw)

screw admin skins.

i like being a ninja.

nobody sees the restrictions coming! mwuahaha.

stupid idiotic ct's. i normally will sit there and add up all the people who need to be restricted and do it to like 3 or 4 of them at once so i can catch more of them :)

I don't really see the necessity of an admin skin o.o. It'd be like the admin get's special treatment for no reason for some kiss-ass' who become warden.

Well, you shouldn't be scared for killing admins. Otherwise, It'd be favortism, leading to a slay.

Pick the lesser of two evils: Killing admin, or being called out on favortism.

I know. just saying it happens. I never really slay people unless it's obvious free killing. Mainly I leave it up to them to slay themselves if they freekill JUST me. If it's more than one person then I'll make my decision.

Well, you shouldn't be scared for killing admins. Otherwise, It'd be favortism, leading to a slay.

Pick the lesser of two evils: Killing admin, or being called out on favortism.

Sure but, some fools just want to kiss ass for their own selfish reasons.