Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Ear lobe balls

So have you ever had those weird little balls in your ear lobes? Well apparently I had one in my left ear and I decided to mess with it. I don't know if it popped or anything, but it went down... It's still there and now I have one in my right ear (WTF?) so I decided to look up the problem on the internet.

I wasn't prepared for what I found. Apparently there is a thread on this problem and I found the responses too funny not to share.

http://www.goombas.org/fullview.php?id=1092

My favorite responses:

I actually found a page, first, with a bunch of teenaged boys complaining of a similar proble on their collective penis. "You ever get those balls on your penis?"

and

I had my ears pierced when I was about 12 years old (first and second holes). They were constantly getting infected so I stopped wearing earrings and let them close up. 13 years later, I still get lumps in my earlobes (mostly the right one). I can squeeze them and white stuff comes out of the hole (smells bad). The holes are open enough for the substance to come out but not to put an earring through. After squeezing, it starts to build up and I can do it again in a few weeks. PRETTY GROSS!

and finally my favorite response:

To the guy who used an exacto knife: I used a pair of toe nail clippers. Beat that. I've also dug in and sliced and removed the yellowish sack with a dull safety pin. I don't scar easily so I guess I can pull more shit.

Ok, well it can go wrong too. I had a cyst on forehead. I guess it got infected because it swelled up fucking huge. I got freaked out and did all those hot compresses and squeezed all the cheese out repeatedly. My whole forehead was bruised. Evidently it formed scar tissue which formed into lypoma, which isn't pretty. That's a fatty tumor. I had a surgeon cut that shit out. No other choice really. It was right smack on the middle of my forehead; no scarring at all though. That's what you pay for.

The key is to remove the sack. Get that out and it doesn't come back. I find that a angled incision creates less scarring, and by that i mean do not cut straight across or straight in. The skin will not be sliced all the way through in any location if you do it right. --/--

Make the / a little less obtuse though.

Maybe it's different for different skin types, but I find that angled cuts and crazy uneven cuts (ie: toe nail clippers) do not scar like a straight incision.

Some kid said something about squeezing the fuck out of his and some white string sticking out that hurt too badly to pull out. THAT'S THE SACK. If you get that fucker out, you're cured. Some are loose and will practicly fall out, others are a little more stubborn.

I recomend that before any home surgery you drink heavily, preferably some cheap, bottom shelf bourbon. Old Crow, Early Times, or Evan Williams will do the trick. Remember Animal House? Remember that guy who was pre-med? His advice was to drink heavily. It's damn good advice.

Oh yeah, with my ears, I gauged them out several years ago because I was like OMG I = HXC!11!!11!oneoneone

They actually shrank down when I took the tardplugs out. Theres a good bit of discolored skin in a circle on both ears, but at least I don't have holes I can stick my fingers through; in fact, I have no holes left. GONE---and good riddance. I do have small earlobe balls though. That's small EARLOBE balls, asshole. I was actually about to take a sharp ass pair of sewing scissors to them. I get creative. I once cut off the tip of my finger with these scissors, so they should do the job. I got some astringent, which should work fine as a sanitizer. I got my Old Crow too. I think I'm ready.

XOXO

POND SCUM

As for what I intend to do... I think I will just wash them every few hours and see how things play out. My problem definitely isn't as severe as any of these responses. Lol.

I konw what you're talking about, I removed one last night.

I don't use needles tho

I take floss and tie it around my earlobe, then I grab the infected spot and just squeeze really hard until my earlobe pretty much explodes. Last night one like shot out against the wall

I get these little tiny hard spots in my ear,feels likeear crust is stuck on the wall of your lobe. (not balls). They just feel like tiny tiny tiny scabs in my ear and i can usually just pick them off.