Sign in to follow this  
Ben

MASSACHUSETTSFAGS GET IN HERE, MORE OF US THAT MISSORI

Guest Mr Clickerson

Missouri wins. Sorry, but it's 100% perfect here.

Middlesex ftw.

I like being in the middle too!

Texas fucking owns. Plenty of migrants to do all the hard work, plenty of call centers for people who live here permanently and want an easy job, the weather is clement, the air is clean, the girls are easy and the dope is cheap. Plus downtown Dallas is literally 30 minutes from the country.

and boston couldnt get any better its the best city to live in, we have all the best colleges we have all the best skate spots we have all the best biddies we have all the mountains and we have the best climate not to hot summers not to cold winters. gtfo ur crappy towns cant compete with boston massachusetts =]

and boston couldnt get any better its the best city to live in, we have all the best colleges we have all the best skate spots we have all the best biddies we have all the mountains and we have the best climate not to hot summers not to cold winters. gtfo ur crappy towns cant compete with boston massachusetts =]

Lets see, you definitely don't have 53 14ers like we do in Colorado, and I live 7000 feet higher then your tallest mountain, so your mountains are lame. Plus you don't have 30 ski areas, 5 of which are world renown. And just like any place east of Colorado you have muggy humid summers where you walk outside and sweat. Nice dry heat here.

dude ur retarded it doesnt matter how far east u go.... it matters weather u go north or south thats when the climate changes http://www.worldproutassembly.org/united-states-map.jpg see the map.... u live south of MA meaning ur climate is hotter than ours during the summer and winter, when ur at normal elavation only reason its cold is cuz ur on a fucking mountain i live in MA and the summers dont go over 90 which is perfect and winters get into the single digits which is barable kinda so eat it we have plenty of amazing mountains that are good for terrain and just for bombin down the hill, u have gay intense mauntains with jaged rocks and hundred foot drops, besides that ur slopes are the same as ours. some good mounts in example, jay peak, killington, magic mountain, mount snow, okemo mountain, suicide six, sugarbush, attitash,black mountain, cannon mountain, gunstock mountain<333 loon mountain<3333333, mount suggapee, wildcat mountain<33333 nashoba<333, wachusett, eat a dick our mountains are ill and thats just a few of them. http://www.newenglandskiresorts.com/

dude ur retarded it doesnt matter how far east u go.... it matters weather u go north or south thats when the climate changes http://www.worldproutassembly.org/united-states-map.jpg see the map.... u live south of MA meaning ur climate is hotter than ours during the summer and winter, when ur at normal elavation only reason its cold is cuz ur on a fucking mountain i live in MA and the summers dont go over 90 which is perfect and winters get into the single digits which is barable kinda so eat it we have plenty of amazing mountains that are good for terrain and just for bombin down the hill, u have gay intense mauntains with jaged rocks and hundred foot drops, besides that ur slopes are the same as ours. some good mounts in example, jay peak, killington, magic mountain, mount snow, okemo mountain, suicide six, sugarbush, attitash,black mountain, cannon mountain, gunstock mountain<333 loon mountain<3333333, mount suggapee, wildcat mountain<33333 nashoba<333, wachusett, eat a dick our mountains are ill and thats just a few of them. http://www.newenglandskiresorts.com/

1 "Hill" lol, yea we have mountains here.

2 That's why it's waaay sicker over here bud lol

And Im not trying to say Mass is like a stupid state or anything, believe me, most of my family is from there and I go back every summer, and I love it, but it's the humidity that kills. Regardless of the fact that you are more north then CO you have humidity from more moisture and we don't.

All Im trying to say is there's some things that just simply don't compare. And that's why I like both! Each state offers something different.