Sign in to follow this  
mayhim

spfg.exe

Quote from a guy who got this from a guy -

After two weeks of exhaustive study, and pouring through thousands of lines of code, I have finally got the proof I need to bring this conspiracy to light. The programmers at Infinity Ward are good, but I'M better. Do not worry, all will make sense shortly...

Have you ever been playing MW2 and thought "that's not right, I shot him first!"? Maybe you ambushed an enemy from behind, blasted him with 5 rounds to the chest, and then he spins around shoots you once in the foot, and you die? Everyone blames lag. Well, it's NOT lag. It's something far worse, and it just may signal the end of "fair" gaming forever.

While investigating the recent claims, and going through the code of MW2, I made a discovery in one of the subroutines of the game AI. It's called "spfg.exe" (we'll call it SniperFrog since all will make sense just bear with me) and it's an AI subroutine that "evens" out the game by lending additional AI resources to a player, or by limiting the player in really cheap ways.

For example, you ever start playing really good, and suddenly you go on a death streak where you can't even barely MOVE without getting killed? You'll get slaughtered like 5 times in a minute? That's the SniperFrog program in action. Alternately, maybe you'll have been having a rough streak, and suddenly you'll go on an amazing killstreak and it feels like you can't do anything wrong? Again, SniperFrog.

The SniperFrog program is meant to "even" out the game. So that ALL players can feel like they're awesome at some points, even if that has to come at the expense of other players doing poorly. It's a plan by IW to sell more copies of the game. You CAN disable SniperFrog by going offline, SniperFrog is dependent on it's concious AI mainframe to work and it's only available online.

I knew it. There is so much bullshit that goes on in MW2. Also same crap happens to me. I do really good then i go on a shitty death streak.

I knew it. There is so much bullshit that goes on in MW2. Also same crap happens to me. I do really good then i go on a shitty death streak.

i know, it happens to me all the time, and if you piece your experiences with that statement, the existance of sniperfrog seems irrefutable

hopefully after more of the public gets to know about sniperfrog, the rage will cause infinity ward to take it out, and if they do, i will let you know as soon as i know.

If they do then those bullshit scenes will finally turn into PWNAGE. I remember is hot this guy in the face like 10 times and he didn't die. He shot me once and i died. Fail Gayfinity ward is FAIL

Im assuming this is only for pc only? or is it all consoles?

off topic: Congrats Razorsharp on making it into sG!

I believe its for all systems since ive had much bullshit on everything.

Im assuming this is only for pc only? or is it all consoles?

off topic: Congrats Razorsharp on making it into sG!

well; i think it could be on all versions

But we should get somone here to test it.

Instead of getting modern gayfare 2. Per-order Battlefield: Bad Company 2. You get the exclusive PS3 beta when u pre-order it. BC 2 is way better than gayfare. Bigger envirements, better looking, destructable building. If you played Bad Company 1 you will notice a huge leap in performance and funness (<--not a word). Anyways look into getting Bad Company 2. Even though EA sucks, DICE is a great developer and they have been making great games for a long time. Also if you want to play with me on Beta one you pre-order, my PSN is in my sig. It comes out in March for PC, Xbox360, and P.S.Triple. Hope to see you guys

Wall of Text summary: Get Bad Company 2 Instead

Yes until i played it. I got bored of it after like a week cause of all the bullshit online.

Glad I saved my money. Off to BitGamer. Must become terrorist.

you guys do realize there is absolutely no proof to this right? im not saying its incorrect but cmon...1 simple program that will control your being able to shoot someone/get shot? im sorry but thats retarded. "sniperfrog is disabled offline and is active online" the same could be said for the immense lag that you get when theres a shitty host.

and for the "15 kills in a row, then a bunch of deaths!" Yeah...cause that doesnt happen in any other game right?...

now again im not saying the shit about it is untrue but lets face it, theres absolutely zero proof that it does what they say it does.

Guest Fohacidal

Its fake, its just shit made up to troll people

you guys do realize there is absolutely no proof to this right? im not saying its incorrect but cmon...1 simple program that will control your being able to shoot someone/get shot? im sorry but thats retarded. "sniperfrog is disabled offline and is active online" the same could be said for the immense lag that you get when theres a shitty host.

and for the "15 kills in a row, then a bunch of deaths!" Yeah...cause that doesnt happen in any other game right?...

now again im not saying the shit about it is untrue but lets face it, theres absolutely zero proof that it does what they say it does.

Doesn't happen to me in source... (15 kills then a bunch of deaths)

Sign in to follow this