Sign in to follow this  
GoD of WaR

Does Beefwipe should make people Nigger?Im black man.

fag: 1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most common associated with Harley riders. 2. A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.

In related news, I am Bike-curious.

I don't see how that has ANYTHING to do with riding a harley. I imagine a fag would ride a vespa.

I don't see how that has ANYTHING to do with riding a harley. I imagine a fag would ride a vespa.

I rather if they didn't ride me.

My back might get sore.

(Yes i know my names is not that put almost similar, it's a joke and anything you put down will need a clause for it to be a joke as no one will blike joke and be like OMG Grammer you are not a vespa but a vesper and you are a person and that is a bike and i be like stfu it's just playing around man and anyway take the joke for all people and just understand that i'm trying to be slightly funny in using meyself to be riddn on by contract as well as this has nothing to do with this thread at all just trying to lighten up a blown out of proportion thread where someone said something and even though what he said is wrong and all that the other person should just get tough skin and deal with it as you are going to encounter people like that all the time as one time i went up to a girl and cunt punted her but thats another story that only howard knows :3 go ask him anyway if you did read this far go on you might not understand anything or realies that this notice that i'm saying is not worth noticing at all but to the main point of this is to grow some thicker skin man)

i think people in the clan should hold more respect for the rules than anyone else to be honest. and as for the argument of it bein on xfire or anything else, yes it has nothing to do with sG but as a decent human being u shouldnt be using that word to provoke an angry response.

all my time i have been on UV/sG servers most of the time its ur clan members that dont follow the rules.

i would love to join the clan (not saying i would be accepted definetly) but to many of the clan members dont set an example to everyone else which should be a priority in my opinion.

how can u expect other people to follow rules outside the clan if the people who are suppose to be adhearing to them more dont??

"faggots" and "nigger" shouldnt be said at all. not just as a rascist or homophobic slur.

i think the admins should be more forcefull on people that use the word "fags" or "faggots" ingame. ive tried before but theres simply too much peolpe that use them i would have to kick most people on the server, and ive been on many times wen clan admins and normal ones like myself dont do anything about using these words and in some cases use it thereselves. it should be addressed.

I'm not in this clan to be a role model. In my opinion there shouldnt be a single player playing this game young enough that they actually look up to me. I am here to have fun(Purpose of a game) and since I am an advisor, I try to keep things running smoothly. If anybody is looking up to another person in this clan or is attempting to emulate them, that is just sad.

And actually, I dont expect them to follow the clan rules outside of clan matters at all. To do so is controlling and overstepping the boundaries, and just overall douchebaggery.

People so often forget that not a single thing done in our clan has any effect outside of the area of a few gaming servers.

im not saying to look up to anyone. just to follow rules. we cant expect people to follow rules if the people in the clan dont.

sorry if i made it sound like wat u think it did.