Sign in to follow this  
GoD of WaR

Does Beefwipe should make people Nigger?Im black man.

Man.Not an american or english man(i mean british) anyone makes mistakes...

lol u fail again, American, is the correct term and we do not speak the British language, Because that language is old English, we speak English, here. and i don't think he should be punished, Because yes the forums do say " No Racist/Homophobic Epithets - As always, any and all racial slurs used against any person or object will not be tolerated to ANY degree. THIS RULE ALSO APPLIES TO HOMOPHOBIC SLURS-- this includes, but is not limited to, the use of the word "fag" and any of its derivations. For objective purposes, sG does not recognize the word "fag" as meaning a cigarette, or a bundle of sticks."

But I'm sure that is Outside of SG. Xfire is not owned by sg, which means there is no rule to this. Now if he did offend u then i would first ask him to apologize. not try to get him banned, or into trouble.

Yes but as an advisor using the sG tags and commenting on something in the forums he should be held to the same rules as if he was in the forums or in game. If it was a different member things may be different but he isn't. Also he didn't say anything about what dialect that we speak but that he is not an American or British. That is why his English is not used properly.

7lul.jpg

Fuck 4chan.

lol u fail again, American, is the correct term and we do not speak the British language, Because that language is old English, we speak English, here.

Blackrain is so smart guys. He has PhD in englishology.

Apathy's name is rather misleading, I must say.

lol u fail again, American, is the correct term and we do not speak the British language, Because that language is old English, we speak English, here. and i don't think he should be punished, Because yes the forums do say " No Racist/Homophobic Epithets - As always, any and all racial slurs used against any person or object will not be tolerated to ANY degree. THIS RULE ALSO APPLIES TO HOMOPHOBIC SLURS-- this includes, but is not limited to, the use of the word "fag" and any of its derivations. For objective purposes, sG does not recognize the word "fag" as meaning a cigarette, or a bundle of sticks."

But I'm sure that is Outside of SG. Xfire is not owned by sg, which means there is no rule to this. Now if he did offend u then i would first ask him to apologize. not try to get him banned, or into trouble.

My COUNTRY uses British language but yeah I too agree it is outside of sG

Guest Teggman

nb4 comment from chosenone bitching about black people being banned and everyone is a racist but him.

OH WAIT

nb4 comment from chosenone bitching about black people being banned and everyone is a racist but him.

OH WAIT

5th day and 13 posts......do I know you? Next time read the name of the thread before you make a comment.

Beef is a nice guy. I'm surprised to hear him say that. Shame.....

Guest Teggman

im not some newfag around here chosen, I have been here since the start of your little tyranny.

5th day and 13 posts......do I know you? Next time read the name of the thread before you make a comment.

Beef is a nice guy. I'm surprised to hear him say that. Shame.....

He's been here longer than you I believe. And you don't seem to know Sandy all that well then ;)

(EDIT: Just checked, he joined about a month and a half before you.)

Onto the point of this post: I glimpsed through this topic, and in my opinion you are all retards who are way too serious business. Blackrain, you failed hard, the official language of both America and Britain, and many other countries in the world is English. Old English is also known as Anglo-Saxon, which is an earlier form of modern day English and was spoken/written throughout the I believe late-4th to mid-11th centuries.

Apathy: How the hell does saying nigger in a private chat with another person justify a removal from any position?