Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

I have h1n1. Awesome.

I've had swine flu in late August early September and it was a pain in the ass, our school had about like 4% of the kids with swine, like 200 kids, and I got over it soon. I ate a lot of rice porridge and drank lots of water and cough syrup, it helped me sleep through my damn illness -___-.

Get well soon haha.

I've had swine flu in late August early September and it was a pain in the ass, our school had about like 4% of the kids with swine, like 200 kids, and I got over it soon. I ate a lot of rice porridge and drank lots of water and cough syrup, it helped me sleep through my damn illness -___-.

Get well soon haha.

yes thats what you eat to get better

Old wives tale, but partially correct.....

The crackers would actually encourage the production of more stomach acid. After he stops vomiting THEN give him crackers. The simple sugars will give him some energy and the salt will help keep him hydrated.

Doctors have told me to eat saltines because of my stomach, and it helps (at least from my experiences)

waaa? i went to doctors too today, i have 2 ear infections, u have one. the doctor says " you MAY have the FLU" meaning not h1n1 totally, umm and dont be like omg i do u dont know, kuz i listened. YOU MIGHT HAVE THE FLU but if you do it might not the the SWINE FLU. so to take away from the dramas of "oh mah gahhh shammy's got teh all mighty shhwinneee flu"

ohkay, before i recieve infraction, this is not a trolling post, its more like a stating the facts post. im not trying to be a pain in the ass

Hey Jared, you're dumb. I have every symptom of h1n1, and it cannot be the flu because our area didn't reach flu season yet. The doctor wasn't sure that I had it when I was there, true, but he CALLED and told me I did because I had shortness of breath. GG asshole brother.

fever √

cough √

sore throat √

runny or stuffy nose √

body aches √

headache √

chills √

fatigue √

sometimes vomiting √

Fast breathing or trouble breathing √

Bluish skin color √

Not drinking enough fluids √

Not waking up or not interacting √

Being irritable √

Confusion √

Severe or persistent vomiting √

Cool story bro?

Sammy, go cough into Jared's pillow k?

After his last comment, maybe I should and he can tell me how much swine flu sucks since, apparently, I don't have it...

So I ate an english muffin because I had to coat my stomach and have some sort of bread to get the acids or whatever. I hope to god I don't puke.

Never been so sick... make sure that if you are showing any flu-like symptoms to gtfo of your house and see a doctor. Throwing up all day is no fun along with the headache, sore throat, coughing, aches, hot and cold extremes, high fever, etc.

I'm stressin because the marking period ends Friday and all my work will go in as zeros. Cool.

Why didn't you get the shot?

I got a vaccine for Swine Flu tomorrow. :)

That was so grammatically incorrect it made me lol.

So I ate an english muffin because I had to coat my stomach and have some sort of bread to get the acids or whatever. I hope to god I don't puke.

Its to absorb the stomach acids, because if you haven't eaten in a long amount of time the acids can eat away at your stomach lining. o_o

Why didn't you get the shot?

It was too new and I was too worried that there would be side effects :/

That was so grammatically incorrect it made me lol.

Haha I noticed that too.

By the way, I love your signature hypercore, its awesome :]

Actually those who recover have permanent cell damage.

Proof? I haven't heard this anywhere.

After you ride it out you can tell people you survived swine flu and amaze them.

It's coolbeans

That and you'll never get this strain of h1n1 again. Take some vitamin D and you'll be feeling better a lot faster.

What's sad is everyone just because they have flu-LIKE symptoms they think they have H1N1 and there world is gonna come crashing down. So most of the people who are out sick probably have the common flu. This is the FLU season afterall..

Proof? I haven't heard this anywhere.

Proof? You have no idea what I do, do you?

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/member.php?u=3872

I receive CDC weekly updates. Just Google "h1n1 lung damage". Basicly, your lungs are scared for life leading to decreased lung capacity. Therefore when people want to act all tough, "give me the h1n1, its nothing". Its a very dumb statement.