Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

I have h1n1. Awesome.

Never been so sick... make sure that if you are showing any flu-like symptoms to gtfo of your house and see a doctor. Throwing up all day is no fun along with the headache, sore throat, coughing, aches, hot and cold extremes, high fever, etc.

I'm stressin because the marking period ends Friday and all my work will go in as zeros. Cool.

oh no But so many kids were out moday!

Yea, 375 kids were out Monday and 55 were sent home with fevers. I just e-mailed the principle asking what to do because I'm afraid for my grades. na;lkdsf;kaldsfj;adlfjkd;lkfj. FUCK.

Oh, you know what's good for H1N1? Sucking a large penis.

That's where i come in. the penis part not sucking it.

also that blows that you got H1N1 my brother had it for a week or so.

Guest formerlyaeth

I had it pretty bad. SUCK IT UP AND GO TO SCHOOL

That's where i come in. the penis part not sucking it.

also that blows that you got H1N1 my brother had it for a week or so.

I Heard throw up makes a wonderful lubricant, tell me how that works for you.

I would if I wasn't throwing up and I don't want to spread it. :/

Its far too late for you not going to help not spreading it, if that many people were sick and you had over 50 kids leave early, then most of your school is already fucked and going to get it.

Technically, if THAT many kids are out, you shouldn't even still have school. It's like, 30 at my school (maybe 25) and then they close it for a week due to quarantine.

I hate to say I told you so, but yeah......

Oh well, Darwinism.

I saw your post and it made me decide that I kinda want to get it and punch the disease in the face with only my natural immunities and a bottle of ginger ale.

I saw your post and it made me decide that I kinda want to get it and punch the disease in the face with only my natural immunities and a bottle of ginger ale.

Actually those who recover have permanent cell damage.

Technically, if THAT many kids are out, you shouldn't even still have school. It's like, 30 at my school (maybe 25) and then they close it for a week due to quarantine.

I know, that is why I e-mailed my principle. It's not fair. We do have a shitload of kids in my school though. It may not have been as many as 375 because I read that off a group created on facebook to try to close our school.

): I've avoided getting it so far, we'll see though. I can mail you come chicken soup or something xD Hope you get well soon sammy.

-Audio

I can't eat anything. If I even sip water it feels like I'm going to throw up, but I have to so I don't get dehydrated. It sucks :[