Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

Map feedback

I've recently added quite a few new maps to the Jail Break server and was wondering what you guys thought of them.

ba_jail_cryptic_fortress_v1

ba_jail_pk_stone_prison_v2

jb_lego_jail_fix

ba_jail_leoben_a1

jb_razor_electric_b4

ba_jail_alcatraz_final_BETA

Any maps that should be deleted? Any maps that I should add?

Are you going to take out the huge city map, and like add it to minigames or something? Cause that's a HUGE Map, but it's still fun to play on.

I think we should keep that map on there, just for kicks. It's a extreme map with alot of stuff on it but at least it isn't mars.

And i've only seen the 3 new maps from last night, not all the ones that are listed.

I've recently added quite a few new maps to the Jail Break server and was wondering what you guys thought of them.

Any maps that should be deleted? Any maps that I should add?

Could you delete my map ba_uv_spike_v1_4

and upload the updated version tomorrow night?

I'll post the updated one here tomorrow after I do a final compile and test.

Guest batterytime

Hey, I'm Batterytime, the maker of the map you're all bashing. :)

If you have any reason why you don't like it, could you please tell me? This is my first release and I'd love to have feedback to improve it. Thanks!

If you have any reason why you don't like it, could you please tell me? This is my first release and I'd love to have feedback to improve it. Thanks!

It's not that its a bad map, it just doesn't really fit our servers play style. The lack of a "open cells" button causes confusion for many players.

replace the couch area with a box cage, a open cells button would help alot and more games. Like 4 square or something. theres only a easy climb and a race that takes too long

Guest batterytime
replace the couch area with a box cage, a open cells button would help alot and more games. Like 4 square or something. theres only a easy climb and a race that takes too long

I'll be adding a lot of things during V2. There is however a hard climb, it's the dark blocks that branch off of the light white blocks. Both climbs start off of the same set of blocks, then diverge.

Also, as to the open cells thing, my clan, eGO's jail server has mainly maps that are autoopen cells without an open cell button, so I designed it that way to fit with our server. If you guys would like a customization of the map, I'll see if I can get time to do it.

-Batterytime

Some of the maps are way too big.

I forget which one it was, but one last night was horribly big, and if someone got away, they could hide a good 20 minutes before the whole map was searched. It's the one with the laboratory underground.

Other than that, the maps are terrific, keep up the good work in the server. :D

Some of the maps are way too big.

I forget which one it was, but one last night was horribly big, and if someone got away, they could hide a good 20 minutes before the whole map was searched. It's the one with the laboratory underground.

Other than that, the maps are terrific, keep up the good work in the server. :D

Yeah I know what map you are talking about. I like to keep it in the server to create a balance of maps though. Some people like to fuck around in that map, idk.

I did enjoy that map very much.

It had basically everything in it for a variety of things to order the T's to do, but it wasn't HUGE either like some maps you can't even find your way around. If only we could get some more maps similar to this where they are small, but they include death runs, obstacles, mini games, races etc.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but what happened to leoben? That map was awesome

The map had HUGE lag issues and would crash the server. It was also usless with not being able to kill in dodgeball, soccer, half the obstacles on deathrun, etc.