Sign in to follow this  
Audiovox

Just an idea...

You know, this Lino69 nub NEVER changes his name. If you'd like, I can write a simple script to not allow anyone with the name .:[Lino]:. into the server. It's no permanent fix, not by a long shot, but i t will at least bug him a bit until he figures it out. Thoughts?

-Audio

EDIT: Oh another idea, any idea how many German players play on the ZM escape server? If here's the only one, we can ban that entire range of IP on the server, then he'd have a hell of a time masking it lol But HlstatsX isn't doing anything, so idk how many of our players are from Germany.

You know, this Lino69 nub NEVER changes his name. If you'd like, I can write a simple script to not allow anyone with the name .:[Lino]:. into the server. It's no permanent fix, not by a long shot, but i t will at least bug him a bit until he figures it out. Thoughts?

-Audio

EDIT: Oh another idea, any idea how many German players play on the ZM escape server? If here's the only one, we can ban that entire range of IP on the server, then he'd have a hell of a time masking it lol But HlstatsX isn't doing anything, so idk how many of our players are from Germany.

I suggested the Ban all Germans thing to somebody, I think it was Bchaos, and they were like eeehh and dodged it.

I think it would be best if we didnt ban him by name, he would just change name on us then and it would be harder to recognize him and target him for bans.

Yeah I thought about that as well, but judging by the way he's too fucking stupid to change his name to make it hard to start with, I figured it might at least be a good starting point. Also, i just realized it's the Belgium flag, not the German one, so what are the odds of any other players being from there? I know Germany has a lot of CSS players, but they tend to stay on European servers, just like Americans stay on American servers, ping ftl. So idk.

-Audio

Um, how 'bout we dont ban A COUNTRY b/c of 1 player!!!!

Find me 2 other players that play on our servers that come from Belgium. If there is a way to keep him away from our servers any other way, I am open to it. As is, this seems like our best option.

Find me 2 other players that play on our servers that come from Belgium. If there is a way to keep him away from our servers any other way, I am open to it. As is, this seems like our best option.

I know one.

But yeah we should block all Germans from joining.... and the French.... and Americans while we're at it.

Just so you know, we can unblock IP's as they come to us from legit players so that only they can get in. So like, block all of Belgium except those we know to be the good ones. And yes, we are partially counting on him being a dumbass for this to work for any extent of time, which should technically work well. Now that I know the Hlstats page, we can go get the IP of all the other Belgium players and add them to the exceptions list.

-Audio

EDIT: After looking on Hlstats, here is a list of all the Belgium players on ZM Escape:

http://hlstatsx.syndicate-gamers.net/hlstats.php?mode=countryclansinfo&flag=BE&game=zombie-escape

Of the 7 represented there, only 2 of them have any real play time. So yeah, if there are any regulars from Belgium, just tell them to post here or to get some kind of ID or IP to us so we can exclude them from the ban.

I just banned 65 000 ips from both the web and game boxes :) I may unban him from the web though, his responses could be amusing.

Guest formerlyaeth

i farted

it smells kinda odd

Sign in to follow this