Sign in to follow this  
Guest ickypop

REMOVE MY ADMIN NOW!

Guest ickypop

JUST FUCKING STOP THE PAYMENTS REASON: SERVERS ACT LIKE A PEICE OF SHIT THERE EMPTY AND BORING.

FUCKIN STOP MY ADMIN IN 24 HOURS OR I AM CONTACTING PAYPAL. DONT SAY YOU CAN CACEL IT YOURSELF BECAUSE GUESS WHAT THERE IS NO WAY TO DO THAT. SO FUCKIN CANCEL IT THEN U CAN PERMA BAN ME I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT.

facepalm

you can cancel it yourself in your paypal

you have to go under subscriptions and cancel it dude

its kind of hard to find, but its there

sG isn't going to cancel it for you because they are getting your money

its up to you, quit raging and just do it

I was like you once, lost and scared in the world of Paypal. I too couldn't figure out how to cancel my subscription... and then it dawned on me. o:

RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JUST FUCKING STOP THE PAYMENTS REASON: SERVERS ACT LIKE A PEICE OF SHIT THERE EMPTY AND BORING.

FUCKIN STOP MY ADMIN IN 24 HOURS OR I AM CONTACTING PAYPAL. DONT SAY YOU CAN CACEL IT YOURSELF BECAUSE GUESS WHAT THERE IS NO WAY TO DO THAT. SO FUCKIN CANCEL IT THEN U CAN PERMA BAN ME I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT.

You should DEFINITELY contact paypal...

sG is under NO obligation to cancel your subscription.

Have fun.

Since he asked to be perma banned, someone should just do it. Then we can all wait and see how long it takes him to figure out how to cancel the subscription.

After reading your post, I feel no desire to help you. Go emo yourself to death in a corner. Meanwhile, we'll keep collecting your subscription payments because you are too stupid or lazy to figure out how to cancel it yourself.

You realize that after you cancel it, you still have subscription you paid for this month. Want us to remove that or would you like to continue through the month?

Guest ickypop

Just remove it idc anymore servers are to boring and lame and dull....REMINDS ME OF EGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Guest ickypop

haha bitches i cancelled it ANYWAYS: IF YOU WANNA COME TO MY EPIC ZOMBIE MOD/ZOMBIE ESCAPE SERVER JUST ADD ME ILOVECOCK

haha bitches i cancelled it ANYWAYS: IF YOU WANNA COME TO MY EPIC ZOMBIE MOD/ZOMBIE ESCAPE SERVER JUST ADD ME ILOVECOCK

isn't... that what they said he could do? someone needs to lay off the sauce.

You should DEFINITELY contact paypal...

sG is under NO obligation to cancel your subscription.

Have fun.

Since he asked to be perma banned, someone should just do it. Then we can all wait and see how long it takes him to figure out how to cancel the subscription.

I lol'd. :D

Guest Waffle

How much do you want to bet that he never figured out how to cancel the subscription, he's just saying it to not look like an idiot.

lol, idk, I'd bet at least $5 on it. I mean, if he cannot logically figure out that PayPal, one of the largest online money service providers, will give you the option to cancel a subscription, he can't be but so bright. What was he thinking? We did something to make it where he cannot cancel? Did he really think PayPal would let us do that? It just doesn't make any sense, by his logic, once you subscribed, you are at the mercy of whoever runs the account and have no choice what happens to your money. My god, it's scary to think there was an admin like that.

-Audio