Sign in to follow this  
B'laz.e

24/7 Assault?

Another is no spraying vents, although you can't really prove how they know they are there or not, most servers say they want you to Be able to actually see the players not just spray from underneath

lol, 1.6

Overall, good rules.

I'll see what I can do.

I am all up for changing Dust2->Assault.

I am also up for changing MiniGame->Climb, but we'd have to make sure everyone is okay with that first as well.

:D Looking forward to this.

Also, Forgot about Hostage Camping, As in camping the Room. Its not that big of a deal, i even do it sometimes, but its something we could discuss.

I'll see what I can do.

I am also up for changing MiniGame->Climb, but we'd have to make sure everyone is okay with that first as well.

You're my hero. Mario say we need wait til he do server right though. inb4 HURRY UP MARIO JESUS LOSE YOUR SOCIAL LIFE AND JUST DO ALL THE WORK WE NEED DONE

just no.... plain no to 24/7 assault, just make it a regular CS:S server with standard map rotation and no rtv... simple enough... set round limit to 30-50 per say.

I think 3 and a half minutes is too long for entering, maybe 2? 2 and half?

You have to enter in 30 seconds. Not 3 and a half. It is worded oddly.

You have to enter in 30 seconds. Not 3 and a half. It is worded oddly.

Not quite, but i see what he's saying being more reasonable. I was just saying what the server i've been playing has had.

I'll see what I can do.

THIS.

Guest Horny©at

^^omg, it's a one word post.

I kinda agree with black mage.

24/7 servers usually get boring after a certain amount of time. I wish we can have just a regular css vanilla server. The way css was meant to be played.

I have a feeling that if we made it a regular css server instead of 24/7 assault, we would attract much more people.

We really need to get a community poll going so we can get every one's thoughts about this matter and what we should do with it.

30 seconds to rush into the warehouse? I may be a huge pussy or something, but I'm not gonna bumrush 30 seconds into the round especially if it's expected. I'd prefer 1m30s to 2m so I could pick people off. Assault was my favorite 1.6 map. Best walling map ever.

30 seconds to rush into the warehouse? I may be a huge pussy or something, but I'm not gonna bumrush 30 seconds into the round especially if it's expected. I'd prefer 1m30s to 2m so I could pick people off. Assault was my favorite 1.6 map. Best walling map ever.

This.

Thats why i said you have 4 min rounds, with like 3 mins to get in. Every entrance has its angles the CT's sometimes need the time to pick off someone if the T's are actually good.

^^omg, it's a one word post.

I kinda agree with black mage.

24/7 servers usually get boring after a certain amount of time. I wish we can have just a regular css vanilla server. The way css was meant to be played.

I have a feeling that if we made it a regular css server instead of 24/7 assault, we would attract much more people.

We really need to get a community poll going so we can get every one's thoughts about this matter and what we should do with it.

It doesnt get boring for those who like to play reg cs, but dont like all the maps. If you play on a 24/7 like a lot of people do, you'd know that you play on the server cause its a well maintained server for a specific map. And Vanilla server always suck. No one ever likes all the maps, which means the second you change the map you lose population.

Guest Horny©at
This.

It doesnt get boring for those who like to play reg cs, but dont like all the maps. If you play on a 24/7 like a lot of people do, you'd know that you play on the server cause its a well maintained server for a specific map. And Vanilla server always suck. No one ever likes all the maps, which means the second you change the map you lose population.

I like both options either way.I'm an open-minded person.

Inb4communitypoll

dont change minigames. no1 likes climb its just like bhop. you can use bhop for climb

this is what i was thinking.

Here is what i have to say:

-Minigame is getting more populated so keep it.

-Honestly, people dont really know how to b-hop and climb is something everyone can do, just more of a challenge. so i say change bhop to climb. (IM ALL FOR THIS.)

-All servers are becoming dust_2 servers and im kinda tired of it. Assault is one of my favorite maps, seeing that over a dust_2 server would be different and would see that more appealing than another 24/7 dust_2 server. (PLEASE DOO THIS :D)

-Honestly, people dont really know how to b-hop and climb is something everyone can do, just more of a challenge. so i say change bhop to climb. (IM ALL FOR THIS.)

um some bhop maps already have climb. why no just combine it then?

because not everyone can bhop.

its harder to learn how to bhop then it is to follow and jump on a climb map.

its kinda like the theory with zmod, "if you suck at css, not all hope is lost. but if you can hold w, then you my friend have some luck."

it was something like that i dont remember it was from clays sig a while back lol

Sign in to follow this