Sign in to follow this  
B'laz.e

24/7 Assault?

I dunno how many people in this community like cs_assault but, I've been playing in another server that seems to keep decently populated, I haven't really seen many players playing on the Dust2 Server, So i thought I'd throw this out there that if you ever decide that its going to go, that maybe you'd give this a chance. The server i play on Has between 10-32 players at almost all times, The only time i ever see it empty is during the week around 7-8am.

Hope you guys consider it at least.

Guest cANDYMAN

Personally I enjoy playing regular C:SS, but I can not stand Dust or Dust 2 anymore. So I would enjoy it.

if its just basic 24/7 assault, what would be the rules? its practically regular css

Im talking Vent camping, CT's need to enter by a certain time. Some servers do it some dont, Usually the servers with those rules get more Population.

Im talking Vent camping, CT's need to enter by a certain time. Some servers do it some dont, Usually the servers with those rules get more Population.

I bet there's a mod that you can configure zones with that will stop vent camping. And we NEED an entry time for CTs.

I bet there's a mod that you can configure zones with that will stop vent camping. And we NEED an entry time for CTs.

Yea it should be simple to make a anti-camping zone only because it would be a one map server.

I think it should start somewhere around 20 slots and slowly rise if needed. Personally, I would rather join a server thats 15/20 slots filled rather than a 15/40 slots filled. lol.

Guest Horny©at

I want an XC climb server for the de_dust2 server.

I just want my Climb server NAO.

Guest Horny©at
Turn the mini game in to Climb,

dust 2 into assault

FULL PROOF

DEFINITELY THIS RIGHT THUR!!!

Emerican knows when something is fool-proof :D

Okay I'm just Going to throw some of the basic rules that a lot of Assault servers have, along with What restrictions.

ENTRY TIME; Generally there is an entering time for CT's, Which means CT's must enter the building by a certain time, Or they are slain. Most servers I've played on use 4 min rounds, and have the entering time to be 30 Seconds. This gives The CT's 3 and a half minutes to enter the building to do their objective.

UV CAMPING; No "Upper Vent" Camping. Most servers mean this for T's only because they can just camp up in the vents until the CT's try and come in.

Terrorist nade spamming, Usually mostly done on the top alley door. No more than one nade per round, Once again its not the easiest rule to enforce, except If you catch someone spamming several Nades in a row.

This one is questionable, We couldnt really put a punishment on it really, but We could encourage not doing so.

Another is no spraying vents, although you can't really prove how they know they are there or not, most servers say they want you to Be able to actually see the players not just spray from underneath

Weapon Restrictions; The servers that usually do well, are the ones that restrict the AWP to one per team, And The Auto's To Either one or two per team.

Then there is the CT spawn roof, its not really a glitch, but most servers dont like it being used.

Sign in to follow this