Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mander Sallis

Congrats, Junzou

Guest Fohacidal
I want to be part of this thread.

denied, it ended

My gf just came in and was rubbing all up against my junk, I was pretty sure we were gonna do it. Then her friend just barges in the room and interrupts and takes her away for some bs reason... FUUUUUUUUUU

Guest Fohacidal

If history is to tell us anything, its that SOMEHOW zeus will manage to get back, then get perma'd again

Guest WTFHAX?
Zeus wasn't banned because of this incident by itself, it's just the camel that broke the camels back.

Let's see if this one sticks.

Oreo, I didn't post that. Simple as that. I don't get worked up over shit I do myself, and I'm not such a coward to try and set someone up like that.

Regardless of what you guys say is possible and what is not 2 things are set in stone:

1) I never typed that out, so I couldn't have even accidentally posted that.

2) My post looked like this the 3 or 4 times I checked the thread before I went to bed, waiting for a response from Junzou: "Perhaps, I was wrong in a sense that you wave your rank around specifically. I was more into the fact that you being in the military forces and it seemed that you had some superiority compared to others." It was not changed from that until AFTER I left my computer for the night. I woke up the next morning and saw it to be COMPLETELY different, and something I would never say. Sorry, but the post didn't even respond to the post quoted in it.

Apparently the unsinkable ship theory > the fact that my post was edited by someone.

They're not getting paid to do it, therefore they really have no reason not to. If you read the conversation I posted between me and him, it was fully his intention to ban me after he restricted my FFA access due to the fact that he knew I would troll thus giving him reasons to give infractions to ban me for a day or so. Furthermore, given my past with Junzou, it would not be above him to fuck with me like that. That trolling would be my fault, had I done it enough to let him win. Fortunately I usually know when to stop.

Regardless, I never made that post. Junzou may or may not have edited it, but I didn't make it, and he would have had all the motive in the world to do so, and now I'm permabanned (for the umpteenth time) simply for accusing him of doing so, even after he's done a pretty good job of trying to make me look like shit by twisting my actions or making up stories (ie: me "harassing" Chaos, even though she never said that- she never even said I bothered her. As a matter of fact, I could post the chat logs between me and her and prove that she was the only one to bring it up, though that might be a little bit embarrassing considering the way we talk to each other, and my supposed "taking aim" at Sammy and "intentionally spreading personal information", when all I did was copy and paste a message she sent me from Facebook- name included for verification). It's really childish the way we act on the forums- all of us, but whatever, I just hope this fills you in a bit on the situation, and why I might be a little bit... Aggravated.

See the thing is I don't care. I don't come on here to get into the kid games. I was just at work and had nothing better to do. You all act like this is something more then just a website for gaming, It's not. Junzou has shown me and the rest of us what we need to see. So unless you have something more then "I didn't do it" goodbye.

Then maybe these forums aren't for you. We don't carry this retarded drama into the servers or onto Vent- for some reason it only happens here, and all of the Managers, aside from Coinstar, have started their own fair share of drama- Junzou in particular. Then again, you weren't here for Junzou's early days so I wouldn't expect someone who's relatively new around here to understand.

The edited post isn't the only thing- if he did in fact do it, and someone HAD to have changed my post, then it would only just be a start of the abuse of powers likely to come. So far he's acted very much like a previous member who was fortunate enough to get into a leadership position- granted, Junzou isn't a racist little Nazi like the last one, however, he's been trolling me just as much as I had him, and if you took the time to read anything before posting, everything I said about him aside from the post editing, is factual. He's not a very good role model- that's for damn sure.

PM's from zeus

According to zeus, junzou can edit his posts using his IP address...

Now if zeus is correct, im going to go ahead and agree with that post claiming junzou to be a god. But oh wait, zeus is incorrect. sorry juno but you aren't a god :(

p.s. zeus, making more accounts and playing the same tune over and over again isnt helping your case

maybe it was so late he forgot what he posted?

It happens right?

Sometimes I look back at my posts and im like...woah wtf? Man I must have been tired when I posted that

It happens right?

Sometimes I look back at my posts and im like...woah wtf? Man I must have been tired when I posted that

That's possible, he might've just been tired and fed up with dealing with shit.

Just saying it's possible.

It happens right?

Lol usually when I forget I said something it results in "Dayum I am a funny guy"

Guest Fohacidal

You know even if zeus knows he is wrong he will keep arguing to the contrary until he forces you to think he is right.

258Troll_spray.jpg

If only we had something like this in real life. So much drama has sparked out of something so stupid. Why can't people be more chill and not start shit every time?

Drama makes this forum fun to read, imo. :D