Sign in to follow this  
Delirium

I Quit

Yep thats right im quitting the clan :()

Sorry everyone there is just too many reasons for this if you want to know them just ask me privately.

I just want to say bye to everyone (Except mmitch and Lesbian Dad) I wish you all good luck and bye bye

Guest Fohacidal

Dont ragequit because some baby in the clan wont let you have the name mitch with one M

Mitch is leaving to as far as I'm concerned.

wut?

but delirium you know the rules, you have to use the same name ingame as you do on the forums, if my ingame name was batman normally and your name was zach then I changed my ingame name to zach I would have to change it

if you really want to use mitch as your ingame name then have it changed on the forums

you also made it a bigger deal than it was by raging about it, you also know exactly what you are trying to do right now

you do know you can change your name on the forums, right? the difference is, i asked you to change your name ingame to avoid confusion and you didn't. you got banned for an hour and you now you decide to quit? get over yourself. if you can't deal with light punishments and logical decision making then ... i have no idea what you're going to do IRL.

My ingame is different from my name on here :D but thats because I don't feel like changing my forum name.

Your ingame is still Amber. The numbers tacked onto the end of your name dont really matter too much. If somebody wanted to look find your info on the forums after they saw you ingame, it'd be pretty easy.

Also, I think it is kinda childish of mmmitch to go to an ADV just because somebody has a similar name to him. If I had nickel for all of the times somebody has had a name similar to mine, I would have about 20 cents. It doesnt bother me, why does it bother you?

Your ingame is still Amber. The numbers tacked onto the end of your name dont really matter too much. If somebody wanted to look find your info on the forums after they saw you ingame, it'd be pretty easy.

I know but it still confuses people.

you do know you can change your name on the forums, right? the difference is, i asked you to change your name ingame to avoid confusion and you didn't. you got banned for an hour and you now you decide to quit? get over yourself. if you can't deal with light punishments and logical decision making then ... i have no idea what you're going to do IRL.

What he said. I'm changing your forum group in 5 hours, if you change your mind before then send me a PM.

haha, good job junzou has given you time to re-consider, if you left and decided to come back, you'd have to wait a long time to go through recruitment :P

lol just resquest for a forum name change then you can have a diff in game name =P... and Junzou, if you don't mind.. i'd like you to change mine to

"Nap0odo"

you guys messed up and put a zero at the end of my name when we started the new forums lol...now when I log in I keep thinking I lost my password cuz i type in my username wrong XD

I really don't want to argue with you right now.

Btw that situation isn't' really the biggest reason BY FAR why I have decided to quit.

Also I really think it is bullshit that you guys can dictate and have control over what people's names in a VIDEO GAME CAN OR CANNOT BE its is just fucking stupid. You act as if you are an Emperor telling what your peasant's religion is.

The biggest reason Im almost 90% sure im leaving for is that the admins we have are terrible, inconsiderate, little kids you like to abuse and neglect their powers.

ONE MORE THING is that I think im just done with clans if I find the person who started the FIRST ever VIDEO GAME clan ill have a FEW words for him.

Guest ickypop

WELL, I do agree some of the admins are just little kids who want map change and noclip ability with daddy's paypal. But I also think that quitting just because something is not right is a dumb thing. Think about all the presidents we have had and the rough times we have struggled through, no president quit.

WELL, I do agree some of the admins are just little kids who want map change and noclip ability with daddy's paypal. But I also think that quitting just because something is not right is a dumb thing. Think about all the presidents we have had and the rough times we have struggled through, no president quit.

Well thanx Icky but I just don't believe clans are for me right now.

Right now I believe that clans are just stupid (I'm talking about ALL clans) just because its a group of people with a extra couple of characters in their name, I mean if you want to just hang out with certain people in game do it, don't make a HUGE deal about it by making a TAG, a WEBSITE, a whole COMMUNITY for it, it all just seems stupid to me. Others will obviously disagree with me but thats a given. Soo.. thanx guys for some good times in here I'll still play on the servers and be in vent but I don't want a clan to hold me back for something I want to do.

Bye and take care : )

Also I really think it is bullshit that you guys can dictate and have control over what people's names in a VIDEO GAME CAN OR CANNOT BE its is just fucking stupid. You act as if you are an Emperor telling what your peasant's religion is.
Uhh, that has to be one of the worst analogies I have ever seen. Your name was asked to be changed in game because there was already a mitch in the game. If there hadn't already been one, would it have been a problem? Of course not. But the fact is there were two of you, and that makes it to be a confusing pain in the ass.
The biggest reason Im almost 90% sure im leaving for is that the admins we have are terrible, inconsiderate, little kids you like to abuse and neglect their powers.
I see. So the best possible solution is to think it never happened? HERES A GOOD ONE. So like, pretend there is like this guy out in some African country, who is committing mass genocide. Okay. Well, obviously the best thing to do is just let everyone die and forget about it right? THAT WILL MAKE IT ALL BETTER. A+ for logic.
ONE MORE THING is that I think im just done with clans if I find the person who started the FIRST ever VIDEO GAME clan ill have a FEW words for him.
A clan, generally speaking, is a group of people who share a like interest, IE a community with common interests, or just plain friends. So what you're saying here is that the entire idea of playing video games with people, and becoming friends with them is bad, and whoever thought up this idea of "friendship" must be retarded and you want to beat their face in? A+ in thinking things through.

I'm sorry if I sound like an ass, but you sound like an idiot.

And another person takes the "easy" way out

Uhh, that has to be one of the worst analogies I have ever seen. Your name was asked to be changed in game because there was already a mitch in the game. If there hadn't already been one, would it have been a problem? Of course not. But the fact is there were two of you, and that makes it to be a confusing pain in the ass.

I see. So the best possible solution is to think it never happened? HERES A GOOD ONE. So like, pretend there is like this guy out in some African country, who is committing mass genocide. Okay. Well, obviously the best thing to do is just let everyone die and forget about it right? THAT WILL MAKE IT ALL BETTER. A+ for logic.

A clan, generally speaking, is a group of people who share a like interest, IE a community with common interests, or just plain friends. So what you're saying here is that the entire idea of playing video games with people, and becoming friends with them is bad, and whoever thought up this idea of "friendship" must be retarded and you want to beat their face in? A+ in thinking things through.

I'm sorry if I sound like an ass, but you sound like an idiot.

Why can't anyone just let things go?

I'm just trying to say goodbye, granted there are some extra ideas attached... but trying to make someone look like an idiot really isn't the way to go.

You have no idea what is going through my head right now and all of my thoughts.

Most of the things you think I am saying really aren't true im just really bad about getting my point across most of the time and it comes out all disheveled and disfigured.

My intentions are all pure and good... and I NEVER wanted for anyone not to like me and for me not to be mean or mad at anyone. So please everyone just stop being mean to everyone it just makes you seem like an asshole (Im not talking about ANYONE in particular)

Did you really just compare an admin abusing noclip to MASS GENOCIDE? WOW...

Dude, it's like Mario has a split personality...

Here he is one part of his post:

And here he is calling himself a dumbass in the SAME POST:

Uhh, that has to be one of the worst analogies I have ever seen.

Nap0odo, your name has been changed. Login using Nap0odo from now on.

Delirium, good bye.

Steve walks warily down the street,

With the brim pulled way down low

Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet,

Machine guns ready to go

Are you ready, Are you ready for this

Are you hanging on the edge of your seat

Out of the doorway the bullets rip

To the sound of the beat

Chorus

Another one bites the dust

Another one bites the dust