Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

DARJAY AND ME <3

Well, If I were him, I would be kind of pissed if the person I was trying to help and stick up for (especially since no one else really was for her) decided to call me an asshole and rage.

This has nothing to do with you sweet heart, but I called him an asshole for a reason... then HE raged (as a joke) and posted shit on the forums that I didn't like (even though it was a joke). Then he continued to bother me and got mad when I told him not to 'whiteknight' (don't rage at me for saying that :o ) me anymore.

"lul"

I believe that was the message I sent you when I accidentally clicked your name, when I was going for Chaos, right below yours to leave her a message when I thought I was going to go to bed. I then closed the window immediately after sending it. You then responded, and asked if I could ask you a question. I did not rage in any way shape or form. Please post the chat log.

If I had the chat log, it would be posted. Please do if you have it.

Guest some fag
What did he realize?

that sammy didn't appreciate his white knighting?

So his response is to put down and insult her posts? <-- seems pretty bitter to me.

White knighting? I would love if you could quote anywhere that I've white knighted at all. I love all these claims of white knighting, but where can you point it out to me where I've done anything different for Sammy or Chaos than I've done with anyone else? Was I white knighting when P2 got Kyle's info? Apparently backing someone up is white knighting.

This has nothing to do with you sweet heart, but I called him an asshole for a reason... then HE raged (as a joke) and posted shit on the forums that I didn't like (even though it was a joke). Then he continued to bother me and got mad when I told him not to 'whiteknight' (don't rage at me for saying that :o ) me anymore.

I've never white knighted you before. If Vent kept chat logs (or if I was awake enough to keep them), this would have been over very quickly. lol

You admitted to me that you appreciated when I backed you up but told you in private what you were doing wrong... Then as soon as I started posting shit that I normally told you in private, it suddenly became white knighting. Which would be the exact opposite really, considering the fact that it was putting you down and showing others that someone who backed you up felt the same way as many of the others.

I don't know- you've just proven you're a bitch and an attention whore, and I apologize for trying to help you get others to think otherwise. Go ahead and keep making yourself look like a slut and go get raped again (after all, it wasn't so bad, right?), kk? lul

I've never white knighted you before. If Vent kept chat logs (or if I was awake enough to keep them), this would have been over very quickly. lol

You admitted to me that you appreciated when I backed you up but told you in private what you were doing wrong... Then as soon as I started posting shit that I normally told you in private, it suddenly became white knighting. Which would be the exact opposite really, considering the fact that it was putting you down and showing others that someone who backed you up felt the same way as many of the others.

I don't know- you've just proven you're a bitch and an attention whore, and I apologize for trying to help you get others to think otherwise. Go ahead and keep making yourself look like a slut and go get raped again (after all, it wasn't so bad, right?), kk? lul

Let me explain this in the easiest way possible.

I am trolling.

You are raging.

I am laughing.

You haven't quite received the memo.

I'll send you the memo.

The memo reads: I'm dropped it.

Guest some fag
Let me explain this in the easiest way possible.

I am trolling.

You are raging.

I am laughing.

You haven't quite received the memo.

I'll send you the memo.

The memo reads: I'm dropped it.

I'm sitting in vent. You're asking me why I responded, and by your definition of "raging", you're raging... lol This is funny.

Guest some fag
Internet couple fight?

I can't help it if my love burns on for Sammy... I NEED HER.

/serious

Guest some fag
Ventrilo-2.jpg

Had to post it :P

Don't be sorry- the entire thing was just trolling, and I got all four of you in on it. "BEING CHASED BY WHITE KNIGHTS" was my idea, remember?

lol I thought u didnt like trolling people sammy?

+1

Don't be sorry- the entire thing was just trolling, and I got all four of you in on it. "BEING CHASED BY WHITE KNIGHTS" was my idea, remember?

I know it was that's why I posted it. And I think there was more than that later on.

Guest some fag
I know it was that's why I posted it. And I think there was more than that later on.

I don't remember...

If I had the chat log, it would be posted. Please do if you have it.

Love, don't call me sweet heart.