Sign in to follow this  
Couls

Ohio State/USC

Anybody going to watch the USC/Ohio State game? I'm a Ohio State fan, but I think USC will beat us again...... at the horseshoe. :mad:

Anybody going to watch the USC/Ohio State game? I'm a Ohio State fan, but I think USC will beat us again...... at the horseshoe. :mad:

I'm gonna watch it. USC has a true Freshman QB, so I think Ohio State win this one.

IMHO, both are the tallest dwarf in their respective towns of dwarves. PAC-10 sucks on the whole. Big 10 is on the outs in terms of strength. The two are the only semi-good representatives from each conference and as such, are usually overrated. This game should have been later in the year so that it has more of an effect on their rank near the bowl selection time. As is, these two should be able to skate through the remainder of their schedules. Should be. USC always screws the pooch somewhere. OSU skates through and then gets destroyed by a team from the SEC in their bowl. My prediction: OSU wins in an underwhelming game.

hahahahhaahhaha

some of my friends got up and left after the 3rd and said ohio was sure to win

and then they saw the last 2 mins on a 17in TV...

bwahahhahahhaa

That Michigan game was unreal. Tate Forcier looks phenomenal for a all freshmen QB

Haha, we will have to wait until he plays a good team to determine that. Notre Dame had hardly any defense to speak of yesterday. Nor did Michigan. Both teams have a long way to go if they want to be in any sort of contention for a BCS Bowl.