Sign in to follow this  
_ToASTeR_

This clan

Guest formerlyaeth
If I had a nickel for every time this has been suggested...

You could get a gumball. smug.gif

Guest some fag

Well... Toaster, if you didn't have a knack for somehow getting killed within 30 seconds on JB every round, I would say it might be a good idea... But since you constantly manage to get killed by prisoners who are still limited to their cells, I wouldn't go about a scrim team just yet. smug.gif

This.

Well... Toaster, if you didn't have a knack for somehow getting killed within 30 seconds on JB every round, I would say it might be a good idea... But since you constantly manage to get killed by prisoners who are still limited to their cells, I wouldn't go about a scrim team just yet. smug.gif

Oh lawls.

Totally true. Me and Russian had it going a little bit then he decided to go advertise his server and get banned...

Scrim team would be cool, but finding a stable free league at this point is going to be next to impossible.

We would have to pony up some donations to enter CEVO I would think, since its the only league right now thats worth a shit.

Guest Waffle

Most people are just too damn lazy to practice and tryout. Sketch is probably the only scrim worthy person here. >.>

Scrim team would be cool, but finding a stable free league at this point is going to be next to impossible.

We would have to pony up some donations to enter CEVO I would think, since its the only league right now thats worth a shit.

ECO-league is free. Almost everyone from CAL is doing it. I was going to, but I decided to say fuck competitive gaming and join UV again.

ok one well we were on a poopy map where pretty much every cell has a gun and i just got my mic and it was my first time being warden and if any of you actually play with me once ina while im not bad

ECO-league is free. Almost everyone from CAL is doing it. I was going to, but I decided to say fuck competitive gaming and join UV again.

ECO is full of 14 year old kids with downs.

CEVO is really worth the $15 or w.e. it costs now.