Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

Goodbye

From Jared.

Hey can u sig this to foh. Foh ur a bitch and no one likes u now kuz shippos not around and anyone else thats trolling is an asshole. U all loved sam kuz she was one of us

She made everything fun so quit the trolling

Just because the only thing you've fucked is your shampoo bottle doesn't mean people who actually get laid are whores.

Just because the only thing you've fucked is your shampoo bottle doesn't mean people who actually get laid are whores.

Monotone Mafia saves the day!

As much as I would like to argue that, your previous posts regarding anything sammy related makes me facepalm.

@Jared: Settle down. Just because Foh doesn't put it as delicate as you would like it, it doesn't mean he's wrong.

Guest some fag
0601091309a.jpg

This is most likely what the kid is going to look like.

Fuck you Nic, that's mine and Chaos's kid... Unless you're saying that I'm the culprit...

But no, really, I don't know why Crothers feels the need to be such a jackass. She's a bit of an attention whore, but who cares? There are people here who are friends with her and that's what this post is about... And there is no Sammy fanclub, BTW. If there was, I would know about it. :S /sarcasm

Guest some fag
What if... it was yours, sammy's AND Chaos'?

HOLY SHIT O:!

Dude... Like... If I had that thing with Chaos... And then it climbed in Sammy while she was sleeping, and took on some of her traits as if it were her kid, too. Shits crazy.

Monotone Mafia saves the day!

As much as I would like to argue that, your previous posts regarding anything sammy related makes me facepalm.

@Jared: Settle down. Just because Foh doesn't put it as delicate as you would like it, it doesn't mean he's wrong.

As much as I'd like to argue with you, the shit you're spouting doesn't make any fucking sense.

Go "facepalm" again and please refrain from sharing your retarded point of view.

Dude... Like... If I had that thing with Chaos... And then it climbed in Sammy while she was sleeping, and took on some of her traits as if it were her kid, too. Shits crazy.

You're talking about the dead cum-filled sugar gliders, right?

Guest some fag
You're talking about the dead cum-filled sugar gliders, right?

Yeah... That's how it went. We sent her the dead, cum filled sugar gliders and since she thinks she's a marsupial like the sugar gliders, and that her vagina is a pouch, she shoved them in there, so yeah... Those little bastards are like cum bombs that explode inside her uterus. The product is that thing you posted, and it proceeds with the plan as I mentioned earlier.

Yeah... That's how it went. We sent her the dead, cum filled sugar gliders and since she thinks she's a marsupial like the sugar gliders, and that her vagina is a pouch, she shoved them in there, so yeah... Those little bastards are like cum bombs that explode inside her uterus. The product is that thing you posted, and it proceeds with the plan as I mentioned earlier.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

You're forgetting the part where we all took turns beating them to death.

Another possibility is Chaos and sammy united vaginas which then lead to an eventual uterus fusion and then... you know.

Guest Waffle

Weed, couple of drinks, sex, mom found out.

Now she's pregnant with Crothers' kid. What?

Guest Waffle

Are you sure? Isn't abstinence taught in church though?

you really enjoy bashing us Christians dont you?

dude... church fuckin sucks

and those are quotes from Bill Maher based on some study it was like "girls that are abstinent due to religious reasons are 12x more likely to do oral, and 4x more likely to do anal than non abstinent girls"

Well I guess organik and contract are gonna have to find something else to do with their time, like go outside. Or they could just find another female on the internet.

Guest Fohacidal

I dont see why everyone is crying over some (what crothers adequately describes as a) "virtual whore". Go find some other chick in real life to entertain yourself by god

Well I guess organik and contract are gonna have to find something else to do with their time, like go outside. Or they could just find another female on the internet.

hahahahahahahahahaha

I dont see why everyone is crying over some (what crothers adequately describes as a) "virtual whore". She is gone get over it and stop being babys, she obviously got knocked up or some shit and forgot her pregnancy pills and her mom is pissed. Go find some other chick to get your leg humped nonstop on the internet. And you guys know who you are

The "morning after" pill actually works 72 hours after the banging. Condoms ftw. I would rather wear a latex sock over my dick when I bang a girl rather than watch her get fat and gross from birth control

Maybe you should call up Sharlott. I hear she is loads of fun today. Another site actually says shes single now, I hear...